What IT's Like...

46n2

Really Really Experienced
Post inspired by a real tune from Everlast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1nGPM9yHA

I remember when the very concept of “when”. Was never an If and only a then.

Now I’m not so sure.

There are no more absolutes.

The current mentality says there's a whole lotta Nots. And a whole lotta Nopes. And a whole lotta Cannot and a whole lotta Can’t. For the very largest majority of my life I felt the word can’t - and even the design of it - was a simple fix. You just cleave it off right there where it says so, apostrophe and good bye to the T. Now it only spells the word “Can”.

And that ain’t too hard then, is it?

But it is. It is hard. The world is hard. People are hard. Life is hard. Jobs are hard, family hard, bills r’ hard, history/ hard; it’s not just cawk that gets hard (and not just “Bill’s” that does when you might not want it to). The world will do so plenty as well.

It’s all real hard.

So what then?

I guess I was real lucky with this period of life I have mostly existed within. Cuz people have been slaughtering each other well enough before I got here. And appear to be ready to do so some more. I’m quite sure they’re gonna, in fact. And I may as well. But I got to mostly exist between all that up until now.

I could have been a dude carrying dust up a pyramid in an attempt to make someone else’s monument great. Cuz I was ordered to do so. Instead, I’ve been granted Free Will. And even in a world where I am granted that by default - we will fuck it all up and ruin a future even better than what it is now.

And how can we fuck all of the best of this up - given the greatest liberties we’ve ever enjoyed, expediency and efficiency available on a level possibly never ever even hoped for before (and yet no one’s got no time fer nuthin). As well, an opportunity for connectivity we choose to use to fabricate our own truth into the belief of someone else, or the wants of someone else, or the meaning of someone else, or the expectations, the measure, the demands, the failure - of someone else. Rather than grab the light and be OURSELF (which is easily the greatest idiocy and waste of life that I’ve ever witnessed, truly remarkable stupidity overall that I simply remain unable to stomach).

Why. And What then. So. Given it’s all become so upside down.

Well, like many times before, we will decimate ourselves. Greed will kill you all. And we will encounter and do all of that once more. Shed some blood. Destroy a large amount of irreplaceable things. Enough of a fart that humans the world over will eventually have a nice drop down into the dirt and go, “I’m fucking exhausted from all this. And what are we honestly doing anyway?” And then they’ll stop.

But by then, unlike some other times, perhaps. The planet will be more important than You and have it’s own ideas about who might “last” or not.

So then. Yer a dinosaur.

Outright.

-What can be done to avoid this truth?

Open up your ears, willingly. Holistically. To someone else other than yourself.

Then you really might know what it’s like…

being an empath is not fun. being an empath means you're shouldering a whole lot of shit that isn't directly involved with you.

If Armagh actually had decent shops I'd buy fuck all from Amazon. But it doesn't. There isn't even a single bookshop in this entire so called city.

I was talking to Gravyrug about it earlier and we both agreed it's a lot better than the reviews would have you believe.

Now I’m not so sure.

The current mentality says there's a whole lotta Nots. And a whole lotta Nopes. And a whole lotta Cannot and a whole lotta Can’t. For the very largest majority of my life I felt the word can’t - and even the design of it - was a simple fix. You just cleave it off right there where it says so, apostrophe and good bye to the T. Now it only spells the word “Can”.

But it is. It is hard. The world is hard. People are hard. Life is hard. Jobs are hard, family hard, bills r’ hard, history/ hard; it’s not just cawk that gets hard (and not just “Bill’s” that does when you might not want it to). The world will do so plenty as well.

It’s all real hard.

So what then?

I guess I was real lucky with this period of life I have mostly existed within. Cuz people have been slaughtering each other well enough before I got here. And appear to be ready to do so some more. I’m quite sure they’re gonna, in fact. And I may as well. But I got to mostly exist between all that up until now.

I could have been a dude carrying dust up a pyramid in an attempt to make someone else’s monument great. Cuz I was ordered to do so. Instead, I’ve been granted Free Will. And even in a world where I am granted that by default - we will fuck it all up and ruin a future even better than what it is now.

And how can we fuck all of the best of this up - given the greatest liberties we’ve ever enjoyed, expediency and efficiency available on a level possibly never ever even hoped for before (and yet no one’s got no time fer nuthin). As well, an opportunity for connectivity we choose to use to fabricate our own truth into the belief of someone else, or the wants of someone else, or the meaning of someone else, or the expectations, the measure, the demands, the failure - of someone else. Rather than grab the light and be OURSELF (which is easily the greatest idiocy and waste of life that I’ve ever witnessed, truly remarkable stupidity overall that I simply remain unable to stomach).

Well, like many times before, we will decimate ourselves. Greed will kill you all. And we will encounter and do all of that once more. Shed some blood. Destroy a large amount of irreplaceable things. Enough of a fart that humans the world over will eventually have a nice drop down into the dirt and go, “I’m fucking exhausted from all this. And what are we honestly doing anyway?” And then they’ll stop.

But by then, unlike some other times, perhaps. The planet will be more important than You and have it’s own ideas about who might “last” or not.

So then. Yer a dinosaur.

Outright.

Open up your ears, willingly. Holistically. To someone else other than yourself.

Sometimes I get in these moods. I lie down and eventually they go away. :)

I do love me some Saint Ann (I privately kinda hope yer not a dude, cuz I may have bonered up a time or two here. Just on inspiration alone. No need to undress anything. Recommend you hang on to the shades. I’m rather unpredictable.)

And your advice is well received. You’re not wrong.

But it’s not what I want. Okay?

You’re right. I’ve been absorbing shit in a very not usual way my entire life. It used to hurt to watch people pound ants (no lie). I’ve done pretty well with it, however. It’s more of an asset than a curse at this point, I do believe. The only one who hurts the most is me. And that’s better than the alternative of allowing someone else to hurt that way when they don’t need to. Cuz I can be there. Sometimes.

When I’m not just kicking them in the face because I am flawed and never necessary enough ; )

If I could. I would lay down.

But I can’t yet.

Not completely.

Capishe?

Thanks though. That was nice of you. I do appreciate the effort.

Yer the glue ; )

Shit matters. And it needs to.

People need to adjust the way they're doing (or handling) things. They NEED to see beyond themselves. Cuz they are currently ruining all of the efforts that came before them in that area. And that is not acceptable.

And therefore, I cannot rest until they kill me.

Gettirduwn

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8QxQuy3be4

If I wake up to the exact same shit tomorrow?

I won’t be better.

I won’t ever be better. It’s not the kind of thing you can sleep about. Or off. I will only be madder than ever. Another day more mad, than the one before it I was. Because there has not been any progress, on the things that concern me the most. The things that actually matter, and need not include me at all. That shit is NOT getting fixed.

And that is exponentially upsetting and unfixable - for myself. And my own concerns.

I need OTHER people. To care.

I need it.

And I know they’re not gonna. So I only get on here when I’m already drunk. False hope monkey that I am (or used to be). I’m not selling the wrong message… whatever message I might be selling at any moment… but in this case, on this thread… I am NOT selling the wrong message.

People need to listen to each other. Lots better.

And NOT lie down instead.

You are incorrect in this instance.

And I am right.

Do it.

Do better.

Now I’m not so sure.

It’s all real hard.

So what then?

So then. Yer a dinosaur.

Outright.

So, what exactly are you on about?

Things seem to be right on schedule pretty much.

Yes... things are going to get worse.

Yes we have had it better that 99% of the world in time and places.

The Golden Age seems to be in the rear view.

But take heart, even Rome did not come crashing down in a day.

Enjoy the good times when and were you find them, endure the bad ones and know the best is yet to come.

um. I don't like that shit sucks? Particularly when it not need to? Yeah, I guess that's why I'm so upset.

Back