What do you look for on here?

Why?

Sometimes I wonder just what I'm really looking for here. Friendship with open and lively banter about anything would be nice with a woman. Adding some extra spice. Seeking a kindred spirit.

I'm a sensual male, which brings me to Lit. I read the threads to see what others are into sexually. Also like the sexy pic threads. The idea of sharing erotic interests with a lady intrigues me. Talking and connecting with another women. Exchanging sexual desires, while exploring fantasies and kinks.

What about you?

I found Lit stories first and finally joined this year after discovering the bulletin board. I like chatting a bit and reading the stories. I like what I guess is 'cyber' or 'online roleplaying' but not thru the posts in the bulletin board. I like to use yahoo chat so our answers are live, which gives them much more pleasure to me.

I hold out the hope that I'll run into people that are interesting, can form complete sentences, and like to talk about smutty stuff. :)

For me...

...Literotica is so much like my home town New York, the Big Apple, it can be fun, it can be cold [when you come across some of the cliques], it can be entertaining, it can be educational, it can be shocking, it can be dirty and basically there's something for everyone!

As a big believer in "Life is a journey, not a destination" and as a self-described eternal student, I'm always looking to learn and understand. There are a number of sites I have frequented over the years, but I always come back to Literotica - people can be incredibly silly and insightful in the same post.

I enjoy reading the written and audio stories here, there's a wide range of talented writers and spoken-word artistes. The boards pretty much have a thread on almost any sexual or non-sexual that you can [or can't, LOL!] imagine and if you can't find what you want, you can start your own thread!

I've wound up with some pen pals and playmates here and I've actually met one individual in person from Literotica that's not only a creative and thoughtful playmate, but an amazing friend as well.

T.

Back