We told you

"There is an absolute necessity of the Administration to use this moment to ask the American people to wear masks..." - Birx, November 2020

According to the vehmently anti-mask thread starter, the above opinion made her a quack.

But now he wants her to be credible.

Oopsie - another massive fail. 🙂

"There is an absolute necessity of the Administration to use this moment to ask the American people to wear masks..." - Birx, November 2020

According to the vehmently anti-mask thread starter, the above opinion made her a quack.

But now he wants her to be credible.

Oopsie - another massive fail. 🙂

😎

Libs of all people should have known better than to put their trust in people who used to (used to? :cautious:) cause Black men and their families to die of syphilis, just for shits and giggles.

Libs of all people should have known better than to put their trust in people who used to (used to? :cautious:) cause Black men and their families to die of syphilis, just for shits and giggles.

Um, rich white "conservative" people were the ones skipping in line to get vaccinated. Even the corrupt orange traitor took all sorts of experimental treatments to survive Covid. (Herman Cain should have taken note of the seriousness that rich white folks were giving Covid.)

Also:

Sometimes it’s as simple as doctors and scientists responding to a PANDEMIC that is killing millions and disrupting global supply chains that could potentially kill millions more.

Hope ALL of that ^ helps.

👍

👉 Leftist MAGAt 🤣

🇺🇸

It's kind of funny, actually. Before COVID, I was about as heavily-vaccinated as any American was likely to be who wasn't in the military, merchant marine, diplomatic corps, etc.

I might have been willing to get Sinopharm if I had still been overseas when COVID hit. Boss told me I had to get the jab if I want to keep my job, I told him I was holding out for Novavax. No one cared anymore by the time that was an option, so I didn't get that one either.
iu

Last edited:
Fuck, I wish these people would hurry up and just get Covid and die from it already. It would not only shut them up and de-clutter the forums, but make the world a brighter, happier place with two less hateful bigots in it.

Back