Virtual Coach Or Trainer For Anal Sex newbie?

As brief background I’m a 60 year old married male who sort of stumbled into bi gay sex about15 years ago. Started on Adultfriend Finder site by responding to guys in chat room when they contacted me about chat dick pic and camming. Once I answered things spiraled up to lots of wonderful fun. Of course after a year or two of teasing cam fun and phone sex I tried real at a bathhouse house but had mainly stuck to oral and Jack off sessions in person. I had Some nice on line hook ups to but never had done anal until one sweet guy and i hooked up on Silverdaddies. He introduced me to rimming and I suspect (with a now fond smile) he knew he would eventually take my cherry. He was right😍. It was great just some discomfort but wow! But with my cherry on his bedpost he faded away. My next couple of anal encounters were not as successful. I found I could not open enough for entry completely. But those encounters did end in mutual release nonetheless. During this scary pandemic quiet period I am determined to train myself so the next encounter will be complete.

So..... I would love to find a virtual coach or correspondent to help me reach that goal with instruction, suggestions, maybe even a training regime so my next real event is satisfying and total. Anyone out here who might be up to help me reach this goal? I want to ultimately after nice foreplay be able to take my lovers cock with relative ease with a long term goal of maybe being a “power” bottom but I don’t need to shoot for the stars! Lol

I hope the arrangement will be satisfying for the coach too of course. I am not sure of the best safe current virtual arrangement but obviously am happy with either text/written or audio phone or even video like Skype or other iterations. I’m in no hurry and actually hope the coaching will be gradual, goal oriented and longer term like training for a Half marathon sort of thing over weeks and month. Who knows maybe at some point in person hands on teaching might be possible. I would be happy to show off my progress. And while my main goal is to improve my bottoming technique a coach that thinks cross training in other event is useful would be especially nice. For instance I’m not opposed to topping but know almost nothing of that event. Lol 😝

Any help out there?

Back