Understanding Step Dad

SallyIsHere

Literotica Guru
A college aged girl is home with her parents for a semester. Her step dad comes in late one night and catches her on the couch giving her boyfriend a handjob. She is mortified and goes to him to apologize. He surprises her by saying that what she was doing is perfectly normal and a wonderful thing for two people to share. He tells her that he and her mom often enjoyed that too, before her mom experieced a decline in her sex drive. Step dad tells her that she can ask him anything if she ever has a any questions. She is so pleased that he is so understanding and soon starts confiding in him about her experiences with her boyfriend. She loves her "confessions" and is secretly excited to see that her step dad appears to become aroused by her stories. Is she confiding in him or is she teasing him. Where will this go???

Last edited:
And tgen a plot twist: they're really was just a step daughter confessing and taking advices from step father, nothing indecent happening

The girl could go beyond confessions, into fantasies, not especially to arouse the stepdad, but to test ideas and hypotheticals by his reaction. She could then say she made it up if it clearly didn't work as way to backtrack. As they discuss increasingly wild stuff and she experiments with some of it with her boyfriend, she would also sometimes present already real experiences as hypothetical. It could happen the stepdad got a glimpse, or been in contact with the guy, and suspect if not even know now some of those "fantasies" to be real. So now he's wondering about the others.

Are you writing this story or suggesting a plot for someone else to write?

Based on her 23 years on Lit.com without publishing a story, assume the latter.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's perfectly okay for some people to be story incubators, rather than writers. In my own case, I have to be in two totally different mindsets to write and another one to incubate a story idea. Of course the plot direction may come when writing, and sometimes not. I don't work with well defined story outlines, but just a basic idea.

Back