This Is Why The US Is Wearing Out It's Welcome In Many Countries

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

LEAKED DOCS: U.S. Backed Pakistan Coup Over PM’s Ukraine Neutrality.

The former Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan was forced out of office at the behest of the U.S. Department of State over his refusal to take sides in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, alleges a leaked diplomatic cable.

Asad Majeed Khan, Pakistan’s Ambassador to the United States, was encouraged by State Department officials – including Assistant Secretary Donald Lu – to tell Pakistan’s politically powerful military that if Prime Minister Khan were removed from power, the Central Asian nation could expect warmer relations with the United States. If Prime Minister Khan were not removed, Pakistan’s generals were told that the nation would face economic and political isolation.

The foreign policy shakedown is not dissimilar to the tactic deployed by President Biden himself, when discussing the removal of a top Ukrainian prosecutor.

According to a leaked cable, Assistant Secretary Lu told the Pakistani Ambassador: “I think if the no-confidence vote against the Prime Minister succeeds, all will be forgiven in Washington because the Russia visit is being looked at as a decision by the Prime Minister… Otherwise, I think it will be tough going ahead.”

More here: https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/0...ed-pakistan-coup-over-pms-ukraine-neutrality/

The globalists in the State Department have to start learning to keep our fucking noses out of the internal politics of other countries.

I wonder how many of these countries also go to the US for aid (military, intelligence, financial/trade, etc...) when they need it?

As long as we're the world's lone superpower, it's damned if we do, damned if we don't. Help our allies, and we're accused of meddling in other countries' business. Stay out of that business, and we're the bad guys for not helping.

Back