The patriarch is coming for you, whatever you have between your legs

stickygirl

All the witches
I wasn't too surprised to read the content of this article but many regular cis gender het parents will be: namely your child doesn't look feminine enough so prove to me that's a girl. The anti-woke, anti-trans agenda was never really about 1.2% of the population but a broader sweep of sexism and racism.

"Nobody should need to be convinced that trans rights and gay rights and women’s rights are all inextricably intertwined." How long before women need to carry IDs to prove they can use that restroom or look after those children?

There have been far more incidents that have actually occurred than those mentioned in the article. I predict that eventually there will be a backlash against the Christian Taliban.

but many regular cis gender het parents will be: namely your child doesn't look feminine enough so prove to me that's a girl
My question would be, will society hopefully get tired of these intrusions before to long?
I know I like to believe actions like this will anger enough voters to turn the tide.

My question would be, will society hopefully get tired of these intrusions before to long?
I know I like to believe actions like this will anger enough voters to turn the tide.
Trouble is, it's a nimby trigger. Everyone gets riled up about the topic until it happens to them. Cases like this, that are reported, won't change the tide anymore than school shootings change gun law. My feeling is that this politically driven hatred will only subside when the people generating it die.

There have been far more incidents that have actually occurred than those mentioned in the article. I predict that eventually there will be a backlash against the Christian Taliban.
The minute it starts, sign me up. I’m already a member of the Christian-raised spiritually agnostic leftists thx to those people’s cruddy behavior and beliefs. And an aspiring Chaotic Good crusader too.

Back