The last post, for a while

SiFi

Not coming back
I am stepping back from the forum for a while.
I have screwed up big style. I have upset Lit friends, for this I am truly sorry. Some of it is down to misunderstanding, some of this is down to me being an idiot. And some of it is literally down to me having a mental breakdown and burdening onto someone else. This is all unacceptable. Therefore I am stepping back for a while.
It hurts like fuck when I upset friends and I should learn from my mistakes.
I will log in from time to time just to check for messages, apart from that I may just be lurking in the background. To those I have wronged I'm sorry, and anybody else I have upset or pissed off sorry to you as well.
See you later folks 👋👋👋

Peace ☮️ out Dawg , take a time out and relax.

it always ❤️‍🩹 gets better , trust me , I’m a pirate 🏴‍☠️

If you’re lurking 👀 , this is a wellness check post Dawg ! No need to reply or anything else , just one Dawg looking out for another’s well being.

when a man steps on his dick ,or sits on his balls it hurts like hell . Just like , rejection , or Lit miscommunication with a feline litster.

It happens , you’re not alone ! It’s a crowded head space and more in your head possibly then actually as bad as you think it might be.

chin up , stand tall , take care

I found this gem of a Story on the other side of the site. It’s written beautifully to cheer a bloke up.

will log in from time to time just to check for messages, apart from that I may just be lurking in the background. To those I have wronged I'm sorry, and anybody else I have upset or pissed off sorry to you as well.
See you later folks 👋👋👋
@SiFi Just a Man code welfare check. Alts are allowed during October dude. It‘s Lit 🔥 treat or treat season. Get sum !!

On the more serious side , it’s a big Lit ocean , with plenty of possibilities. Don’t let one single thing beat you down to fucking mush , saddle up and cowboy on mutha fux er !!

cheers 🍻
finger

Back