The Glass Ceiling (closed to cgraven)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
OOC. Gwendolyn Johnson 22 5'9 120 shoulder length blonde hair 34b chest

Gwendolyn Johnson. fresh out of college majoring in business, your typical princess girly girl being the semi spoiled rich type. She wanted to break the proverbial " glass ceiling " where the good old boys club ruled and wanted to show a woman could be a great executive as well. After months of resumes Gwendolyn had an I interview at Global Tech Industries. She chose the following...

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/n...-women-2pcs-skirts-suits-work-wear.jpg.cf.jpg

Dressed to impress hopefully using her "charms" to get an edge. She. sat in the waiting room ready for my interview to come.

Paul Simons was the CEO and owner of Global Tech Industries. True Global Tech was an international conglomerate, but Paul’s hands were firmly on all aspects of the company.

He was in his early fifties, with ginger hair with a touch of sliver at the temples. His build was lean and hard and his pale bule eyes were haunting and mesmerizing. His gaze seemed to cut right through you.

He pressed his intercom. Miss Petersen send in Miss Johnson. When the young blonde entered he notice that she wore a white button down blouse, black skirt two inches above the knee and a pair of black heels. The girl’s attire seemed to have been chosen to highlight her figure.

“Miss Johnson what are you looking ? “ before the young beauty could answer Paul continued, he loved keeping gorgeous young beauties off balance to see just how honest and how far they were willing to go.

“Miss Johnson the position?” Paul Simons patted his knees and turned his mesmerizing have on the girl. “Come sit on my knee……..Gwendolyn isn’t Miss Johnson.

Gwendolyn being a bit naieve wakked over to her interviewer wanting to show eagerness. Her strappy white heels clicked on the hardwood floor before reaching carpet sgain by the large desk.
"I work well with others and take direction well sir I'd make a great asset go your company sir" with that the petite young blonde sat on his knee, her toned legs closer to his view as she felt a strong hand on her lower back to help steady her as Gwendolyn asked what her role and pay would be as these were important when considering new employment opportunities.

Paul Simons’ was unreadable as he watched the stunning young blonde walked around his desk. Was that a blush that colored her cheek the most delightful shade of pink? Young Miss Johnson stood by his desk and with an attempt at a positive voice said, "I work well with others and take direction well sir. I'd make a great asset to your company sir."

Gwen then, slowly settled on her Simons’ keen as she had been told to. Paul’s hand was on the small of the young blonde’s back and loved the feel of her firm little ass on his leg. In a rather timid voice now the young beauty asked, her role and pay would be as these were important when considering new employment opportunities.

This adorable young creature was asking all the right questions that she had apparently learned in college. Those haunting mesmerizing eyes captured her soft blue eyes. “The position would be as my personal assistant, the salary would be seventy thousand a year, full medical, and a retirement plan as well.”

Paul’s voice was dark deep and professional as his hand sensually rubbed the small of the young blonde’s back. “ Shall we discusses your signing bonus Miss Johnson?” He let the question hang between them but before Gwen could answer he continued. “For each button of your blouse that you undo will be five hundred to your signing bounce Miss Johnson. Your blouse and bra eight hundred and if you remove every last stich of your clothing that will be an additional three thousand added to your signing bounce.”

Paul Simons’ wonder just how far this stunning young blonde would go for the job of a life time.

Last edited:
Gwendolyn blushed heavily at his bold request " i am NOT that type of girl sir!" The young blonde stammered. She seemed mad yet did not dart from the interview or even back away much at all. She merely stood up and stumbled getting out some half protest words. Her mind racing with confused thoughts and secretly turned on by his boldness.
Her interviewer stood up towering over the petite blonde as Gwendolyn's perky little breasts rose and fell under her blouse as her inteviewer gave her firm words calming her senses as he mentioned something about giving her an initial boost to "help" her out. Gwendolyn's blueish green eyes looked wude eyed now watching a hand inch toward her top plastic button.

At Paul’s scandalous statement of what the gorgeous young blonde, Miss Johnson, had to do for a very lucrative signing bonus brought the young beauty to her feet as she stammered, " I am NOT that type of girl sir!"

Those her words were laced with righteous indignation Gwen had just stumbled to her feet from where she had been sitting on his knee. Was that the sweet musky scent of this gorgeous young creature’s arousal? Slowly sensually Simons’ hand slid up the front of the young blonde’s blouse. His fingers toyed with the first button of her prim and proper white button down blouse. If by magic the button parted. “Miss Johnson see how easy it can be one button and you earned $500.00. Shall we go for another and make and make another $500.00?”

Simons’ loosed the second button. His finger slid between the material of Gwen’s blouse and her soft silken skin as he eased back the material to expose the firm curve of Gwen’s breast to him. “Miss Johnson For each button of your blouse that you undo will be $500.00 to your signing bounce Miss Johnson. Your blouse and bra $800.00nand if you remove every last stich of your clothing that will be an additional $3000.00 added to your signing bounce.”

Paul paused and turned his pale blue, almost gray, eyes on young woman. “Continue Miss Johnson!” His voice was dark, and commanding and his haunting gaze held her soft eyes captive. Paul was sure that this stunning young beauty was tittering on the edge. That signing bonus would go a long way in paying off her student debts.

Being naive and needing the money and the benefits of the position Gwendolyn nervously unbuttoned her blouse and shakily slid it from her shoulders baring her toned abs and pretty lacy bra in all its glory. She reached behind her and undid the clasp on her skirt and blushed a bit more as it puddled around Gwendolyn's trim ankles. She stepped from it and now stood in pearl colored lace bra and matching boy short panties abd heels. Gwendolyn just kept putting in her mind that she was no more exposed than if she was on a beach, but this was a job interview!
"Is this goood enough sir.,.for now? " the young blonde sheepishly asked. It was then. He walked behhind her slowly and said "you show great promise for our company Miss Gwendolyn Johnson " with that he dove one hand down the ffont of her panties causing Gwendolyn to audibly gasp às he discovered Gwendolyn's pussy was completely smooth. The other hand playfully snapping at her bra strap to see if it would pop opem as he spoke to her like normal conversation was going on.

Paul Simons saw the flash of emotions in the young blonde’s soft eyes as he held them captive in his gaze. He knew well that Gwen must have a crushing student loan then with an adorable blush she nervously unbuttoned her blouse and shakily slid it from her shoulders. Simons loved these little moments as he toyed with a young beauty and had her strip to get the offered position. Finally, Miss Johnson stood before him blushing like a young schoolgirl in nothing but her pearl colored lace bra and matching boy short panties and heels. She was gorgeous her well-toned body perfection.

"Is this good enough sir….for now? " the young blonde sheepishly asked. Gwen’s shy and stammering question was soon answered as he walked behind her leisurely and said, "You show great promise for our company Miss Gwendolyn Johnson " Just a little bit of hope that she had got the job.

Oh, how he loved the little gasp as he slid his hand into her little boy shorts and slid his finger along Gwen’s shaved little pussy. As he snapped her bra strap Simons idly wondered if her bra would pop open, no mind she would soon be naked.

“Tell me Miss Johnson how many lovers have you taken to your bed. A gorgeous young creature such as yourself must have had several…..” the tip of his massaging finger dipped with in Gwen sweet young pussy. “……And such a daring young lady with such a smooth shaved pussy…….. very nice.”

Simons’ voice was soft, dark, conversational as he finger fucked the young blonde. Now he had a little test for the stunning young blonde. “Take off your bra Miss Johnson.”

Would her desire for the offered job, and the sizeable signing bonus push this young blonde beauty over the edge bending her morals to his will and her need for the job.

Still blushing with a conflicted thought, the petite blonde slowly unhooked her bra and watched it fall to his desk. Gwendolyn's perky little 34B breasts were in full view as her dime sized pink nipples were beginning to stiffen from the rush of cool air and exposure to essentially a stranger.
Showing "initiative" she then with a nervous shaky hand lowered her lacy panties till they dropped around her trim ankles now putting Gwendolyn's bald as baby's rear end, pussy in display. Clad just in heels now, the young blonde said she has only been "intimate " with one guy. Signaling to her prospective boss that Gwendolyn's little pussy would be nicenand tight.
Her perky chest rose and fell with quickened nervous breaths as she looked like a doll now creamy white skin with her cheeks still flush by her exposure in the office.

Paul Simons loved each little surrender of young Miss Johnson to his will. He watched as she slowly reached behind her and unhooked her bra to slide from her shoulders and down her arms to fluttered to his desk.

Paul had only asked Gwen to take off her bra. Simons was pleasantly surprised as the stunning young blonde took some imitative as she hooked her tums into waistband of her panties and, once again blushing like a young schoolgirl, slid them down her long shapely legs to pool around her trim ankles. Gwen stood before her prospective boss as naked as the day she was born.

Paul Simons leisurely let his pale blue-gray eyes boldly take in every sensual inch of this gorgeous young creature, her firm beasts, the swell of her hips, her heart shaped ass, and her shapely well-toned legs. The young blonde stood before him in nothing but her heel. “I have only been "intimate " with one guy.”

“Really Miss Johnson.” There a note of disbelief in his dark voice and those haunting mesmerizing eyes held Gwen’s captive. He patted his knee and told the young blonde to take a seat, it was clear she was to sit on his knee again. He would find out for himself just how tight her naked little pussy was, and just how intimate the girl had been with her lover. From everything he had seen of her he doubted that Gwen had gone all the way, but he intended to find out.

Paul Simons had no doubt that Gwen would once more sit upon his knee. This time though she would be naked, open for him to confirm just how far she had gone with her one lover. In a quest for his answer Simons slowly began to tease Gwen’s pussy before he slipped a finger past her now puffy labia to begin to coax her hooded clit from its hiding place.

At the young blonde’s first sensual gasp he would tease and excite her little pink rosebud nipples, with his free hand, to see just how responsive her Lucious young body was.

Last edited:
She said no words but her eyes spoke volumes signifying to the interviewer miss Gwendolyn waa indeed a virgin as her petite hips shook slightly at hos touch to her light pink pussy lips. Gwendolyn looked down biting her lower lip noticing her nipples, from the cool air were turning into litte erect pencil erasers as her blueish green eyes scanned around the room trying to take her focus off her own nudity.
"Can...can i get up now.. sir" the now scatter brained young blonde inquired. Her eyes darted around the room then back to his hands as she awaited his next move with baited breath as she squirmed a bit upon his lap.

Last edited:
The way Gwen demurely cast her soft eye down, the crimson blush that kissed her cheeks left no doubt in Simons’ mind that this young beauty was indeed still a virgin. He lifted her chin with a single finger her stunning blue-green eyes once more captive in his piercing gaze, it was if he could see into Gwen’s very soul. “You can say it Miss Johnson, I am a virgin,” Paul held her soft eyes as he slowly sensually worked his finger in and out of her virgin pussy, coaxing her clit from its hooded hiding place. He smiled wickedly into her eyes as his finger brushed her maiden head the physical proof that Gwen was a chaste virgin.

"Can...can I get up now.. sir." One look into his stormy eyes told the gorgeous young blonde “NO.” There were no need for words. Simons let his finger slip from Gwen’s hot moist pussy. “So, Miss Johnson what is you virginity worth to you?......” he let the question hang between them. “……say $ 5,000.00?” His arms had circled the young naked blonde’s waist. “ Slip off your shoes Miss Johnson I want no article of clothing between us.”

Pual Simons’ loved keeping her on edge, diverting her concentration with outrageous questions and yet always coming back to what he was after. “Well Miss Johnson what price for your chaste virginity?”

Miss Johnson turned even a deeper shade of red at the "virginity price" question, yet again didnt run as her youthful naieve mind tried to process the scenario playing out now.
"Si...sir can we... we get back to my resume?" Her mouth spoke one set of words yet Gwendolyn bit her lower lip, covering her breasts with slightly folded arms and squirming a bit. Looking between his desk and the large bulge forming. She spoke no words but her eyes darting bsck and forth between the aforementioned two objects spoke volumes. He wanted him to just take her on the desk but shy to openly admit it. In secret she was hoping he would catch the signals and be her first ,showing her she had the job as well.

"Si...sir can we... we get back to my resume?" Gwen stammered. Paul Simons loved these little moments as his young victim would squirm on his lap, cross their arms over their naked breasts in a futile attempt to gain some sense of modesty, just as the stunning young blonde was doing now. Simons could see the flash of emotions in Miss Johnson’s eyes as her gaze shifted between his large Edwardian desk and the growing bulge in his pants.

Gwen had not run or struggled in his arms at his question “Well Miss Johnson what price for your chaste virginity?” but merely blushed crimson. The sweety musky scent of the young virgin’s arousal played at the edge of his senses. Miss Johnson do you want me to fuck you, to bust your cheery, to show me what a willing and pleasing asset you would be to the Company?”

Paul Simons would leave no place for Gwen to hide from him or from what she had done so far to get this job and what he now wanted of her. His finger teased the moist lips of the young blonde’s pussy, rolled her throbbing little clit between his thumb and fore finger. “Lay down on my desk Miss Johnson and spread those long shapely legs of yours and tell me how you want me to fuck you!”

Gwendolyn laid on the large desk, her feet dangling a good 3" off the floor. Hands on her perky chest bitung her lower lip. Softly the petite blonde said "just easy si...sir then ummmm maybe faster? The job is mine then correct sir" Miss Johnson asked slightly more confident tone but still breathing heavy from her current position, her mind racing not knowing what to feel or expect next. Her big blueish green eyes darting about the room trying to distract her own conflicted thoughts swimming in her brain. She looked down to see his cock. It looked quite big. Would it hurt? Would it fit right she thought then closing her eyes as she felt the tip knocking at her hymen wall. Her virginity inta t by a razor thin margin aa ahe opened her eyes and nodded givjng him the green light.

Gwen was laying naked on Simons’ desk like a virgin sacrifice of old. Softly the petite young blonde said, "Just easy si...sir then umm maybe faster?........The job is mine then correct sir?"

Gwen’s big blue green eyes darted about the room her own conflicted thoughts swimming in those soft eyes. The young blonde’s gaze feel on her perspective boss’s cock which was already hard and eager to sample her charms. Fear wonder longing flashed in the clear depths of Gwen’s eyes. The tip of Simons’ pressed to the young blonde’s maiden head, the symbol of her chaste virginity.

Oh, no it would be so easy just to rip her innocence away, but Paul Simon’s had a darker, wicked idea. Slowly he pulled from Gwen’s tight young pussy. First he would seduce her luscious young body. He lowered his head to her little pink pussy, his tongue snaked out as he took his first taste of the young virgin’s sweetness. Slowly, surely, Paul began to seduce Gwen with mouth, lips, tongue, and teeth. He coaxed her sweet clit from it’s hooded hiding place. As he suckled that sweet pearl of passion he drew a steady cool stream of air over that feverous bud.

Gwendolyn breathing faster now, her heart racing. Fully expectiong him to "pop" her cherry only to move down and lick Gwendolyn smooth pussy lips. Her chest rose and fell quickly, Miss Johnson bit her lower lip as she panted feeling sensations she never felt before. She arched her bsck ever so slightly trying to pull away fo quench the fire. Instead her miscalculated thoughts drove her most intimate area right into the " lion's den" so to speak of his mouth! "Fuck me! Fuck me" the blonde said under her breath. Was it a sentiment of unexpected stuff like this always happens to her or was it a green light and a request to him. Her tone was crystal clear....green light.

Simons feasted on Gwen’s sweet little virgin pussy. Oh, how he loved seducing this innocent young blonde. His black heart swelled when she arched her back and pressed her pussy to his tempting mouth. "Fuck me! Fuck me" Gwen’s voice was a passion chocked husky whisper. Was it a green light and a request to him to take her, use her sexually as he desired? Yet the tone of her voice was crystal clear....green light for him to take her virginity.

Paul Simons lifted his head from between Gwen’s lily white thighs. It was not enough for him that she just offer up her virginity. He wanted more from her. He extended his hand to her. “ Come to me Miss Johnson.” He led the young blonde to a leather couch, he redlined. “Straddle me Miss Johnson I want to see your pretty face as I fuck you me dear.”

Simons’ guided young Gwen astride him, the tip of his cock just nestled in her pink nether lips of her pussy. He would let the girl’s own weight impale her virgin pussy. He waited for Gwen herself to sacrifice her precious virginity to him.

Miss Johnsons face scarlet red ss she straddled her soon to be boss in what she thought was just going to be a boring run of the mill interview. Miss Johnson was a go-getter as, being a woman in a man's "world " she had go be. She was no whore but something in his firm tone gave her a sense he woukd look out for her best interests and yet his bold moves secretly turned her on. Miss Johnson lowered herself then stopped, seemingly second thoughts but the pay and benefits of this position would make her the envy of all her friends. Just then her left heel slipped and threw her balance off. She dropped and the young blonde let out for the most part a silent scream. Only a tiny sqeaĺ audible as the cock impaled Gwendolyn's once virgin tight pussy. Miss Johnson dug her fingers into his shoulders for support as Gwendolyn buried her head to his chest as her body adjusted to the invader within her most intimate area, her breaths increased as her brain tried to process the new sensations best she could.

Simons loved the scarlet blush that kissed her cheek the most adorable shade of pink that went all the way down to her toes. He had made sure that Gwen would be a very active participant in rape of her own innocence. His gaze held hers captive as she came to him and straddle him as he had commanded.

Gwen was no whore but something in her soft eyes showed how she was tempted. The firm tone of his voice, so commanding was designed to give her a sense he would look out for her best interests. The position was awkward for the young blonde virgin, her left heel slipped and threw her balance off. She dropped and the young blonde let out for the most part a silent scream. A grimace, her moist ripe lips bowed in a silent scream, as Gwen’s virginity suddenly was nothing but a shattered memory.

Simons raised his knees to Gwen’s back, his hands were on her trim little waist, he sat up and the gorgeous young blond was sandwiched between his knees at her back, and his chest. His lips crushed to her ripe most lips in a kiss that deepened and lingered. Time lost all meaning. When Pual broke that sinful kiss his lips clung to hers till the last possible moment.

His voice was deep dark as he slowly instructed Gwen in the finer arts in fucking in this position. His hands slid up the sensual curves of her torso to cup her firm young breasts.

Still panting trying to adjust to the cock impaling her. Miss Johnson gripped Simons' shoulders firmer like a death grip. Gwendolyn started to slowly rock her peite hips back and forth with very subtle gyrations. Her hips spasmed and her big blueish green eyes went wide with a gasp as the sensation of sex was still a new world to her.
Her dime sized light pink nipples like tiny pencil erasers in the cool office air. Miss Johnsons face still blushing red as she was once a virgin now sex in a public place. She shouldn't like it but the carnal mind was winning over as she bit her lower lip as she felt her pussy on fire and impending orgasms building.

Paul Simons revealed in the seduction of young innocent Miss Johnson. He loved the way Gwen started to slowly rock her petite hips back and forth with very subtle gyrations. The flash of emotions as her supple young body responded to what he was doing to her. The young blonde’s blue-green eyes went wide, a deep sensual gasp bubbled from her moist lips as the sensation of sex was still a new world to the young innocent.

Simons was quite pleased with the way young Miss Johnson’s gorgeous body was responding to her sensual seduction. Gwen’s light pink nipples were now taunt little buds, like tiny pencil erasers, standing proud in the cool office air. He smiled as the young blonde beauty blushed scarlet, it was her first time, and she was having sex in a public area. He knew she must someone could walk in on them at any minute. He relished this forbidden situation.

Simons’ hands cupped Gwen’s firm young breasts rolled her taunt nipples between his thumb and forefinger as the defiled young virgin rode his cock. He loved the sight of his gorgeous young creature sliding up and down his shaft. Paul new soon Gwen would cum, engulfed by her first, sinful orgasm. When the young blonde came, Simons filled her fertile young womb with his own cum.

The young virgin collapsed across his chest, her luscious young body glistening in a fine sheen of sweat. “The job of My Personal assistant is yours Miss Johnson…….” He smiled down into Gwen’s express blue-green eyes. “Shall we see how many times you can cum for me Gwen?” Simons rolled the young blonde onto her back, Threw her long shapely legs over his shoulders, and began to fuck Miss Johnson in earnest.

Panting hard, still recovering from her virginity being taken, on a job interview of all things, Miss Johnson gasped "oh God mmm not again as her hips shook from the sensation of Gwendolyn's tight little pussy being entered again. Her big blueish green eyes wide as dinner plates as she bit her lower lip.
Her brain conflicted as she was NOT the slutty type but something about his firmness and boldness drew her to him. Little by little Gwendolyn began to mkve her hips, meeting his thrusts humping the cock within her as tiny squeaks and squels came from her pouty red lips. She grunted with each thrust. Soft moans escaped her lips as the fire in Gwendolyn's pussy was growing again.

Miss Johnson had followed every instruction Simons had given the gorgeous innocent young blonde form setting on his knee, to stripping for him and finally offering her virginity to him for the coveted position, of being his Personal Assistant. He loved how little by little Gwen began to make her hips gyrate, grinding her tight young pussy to him as if she could not get enough of his cock in her, now hungering pussy. Gwen met each of his thrusts humping the cock within her. He loved each tiny squeak and squeals that bubbled from her pouty moist red lips. The way she sensually grunted with each powerful thrust, and each seductive soft moan that escaped her lips as the fire in Gwen's pussy was growing aroused once more.

Paul Simons spent the rest of the afternoon fucking his new PA. When Miss Johnson finally collapsed onto his chest and as he was lazily running his fingers threw her now sweat soaked golden hair. “Miss Johnson as my Personal Assistant You will need to dress for the position. I require tailored business suits, jackets form fitting, skirts at least 3” above the knee, and stiletto heels to show off you’re your shapely legs…..” Paul Simons for a moment before adding, “ Under garments are option Miss Johnson……” He gave the young blonde a devilish grin and wink. “Th more that they are looking at you Miss Johnson the easier to get what the company wants.”

The next day Miss Johnson entered the office in the following..

1715993131914.png

"Morning Mr Simmons sir how are you?" The energetic young blonde said in her nornal bubbly tone. "I hope my attire passes your inspection sir for my first day" Gwendolyn asked inquisitive like. Today was going to be a busy day. 3 board meetings at different times in conference room A with different companies. All on her first day too. Miss Johnson tried not to get intimidated as this was her time to shine and show she belongs in this male dominated executive world. She blushed a bit as she felt her nipples stiffen from how fast her heart was racing as she walked to her new office. Seemingly for now a fish out of water.

Back