The GBers Handy Guide to Alphanumeric Threads.

Conager

¿Que? Cornelius!
"A-Z" refers to ALL of the letters in the standard alphabet. Admitedly arbitrary, and a it of a hunt and a peck on a QWERTY keyboard, but each successive post needs to begin with the NEXT letter. I'm a bit rusty myself.

For clarity that would be:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

Counting threads total a numerical sequence of integers, typically in ascending order, thusly:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 and so on.

This is an ascending ladder with a step of one, if that helps.

Calculators are permitted.

Have fun!

Nobody said there was going to be math. AND a quiz.

WTF has this place turned into?

That's two consecutive posts starting with the letter "T"...oops. make it three in a row now! :rolleyes:

The fucker slipped a :N: in there on me.

The good news is that you won't need the multiplication tables past the "ones."

Last edited:
That is nonsense. I cooked a ribeye, not a T-bone.

At least I think it was a ribeye; I didn't label anything before I froze it.

Last edited:
"A-Z" refers to ALL of the letters in the standard alphabet. Admitedly arbitrary, and a it of a hunt and a peck on a QWERTY keyboard, but each successive post needs to begin with the NEXT letter. I'm a bit rusty myself.

For clarity that would be:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

Counting threads total a numerical sequence of integers, typically in ascending order, thusly:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 and so on.

This is an ascending ladder with a step of one, if that helps.

Calculators are permitted.

Have fun!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 0

Base 16. Just saying'...

:devil:

My friend the (Engineer?) (Physicist?) with multiple degrees was always as nerdy as I even as children. I'm fascinated with patterns. He says, "Yeah, but that number only looks cool in base 10, which you only use because 10 digits on your hands."

Killjoy.

Back