The Festivus that is Burning Man has proved to me...,

VinnyVeritas

Libertarian Sage
.. the absolute hypocrisy of the Left, the champions of minorities, the ones who cleanse our sports world of offensive logos and ensure that Disney not be dumb enough to use white people as protagonists in cartoons.

When Native Americans don't want their roads blocked by the green, green astroturfing of Gaia, the whackadoodles side with the greenie weenies and go on the warpath against those insensitive louts who are, OFF DA RESERVATION!

Liberalism is a mental disease that keeps conflicting concepts comfortably compartmentalized.

Whats up, the ladies turning a cold shoulder at your ditch-weed and Burning Man camp of seduction?. Time to sleep it off.

.. the absolute hypocrisy of the Left, the champions of minorities, the ones who cleanse our sports world of offensive logos and ensure that Disney not be dumb enough to use white people as protagonists in cartoons.

When Native Americans don't want their roads blocked by the green, green astroturfing of Gaia, the whackadoodles side with the greenie weenies and go on the warpath against those insensitive louts who are, OFF DA RESERVATION!

Liberalism is a mental disease that keeps conflicting concepts comfortably compartmentalized.
The LDS is is strong with you, trumper.

"That.clip"

So it's not an AJ original and it's not attributed.

Neat.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of "draining the oceans..."

I think I'm going to go make some pancakes.

I have a burning man hunger.

😈

"That.clip"

So it's not an AJ original and it's not attributed.

Neat.
Yes, we get it.

You have no idea as to what we're talking about.

Uninformed just like yesterday and exactly where you will still be tomorrow.

Gadfly without a clue; butterfly without wings.
Go fellate a shotgun. Do us a solid.

•
VinnyVeritASS obviously didn’t bother to read and comprehend the specifics of the incident.

🙄

And the “two tier justice system” that treats “the libs” sooooo much better than the poor oppressed right wing victims sure did bring the hammer down on those ACTUALLY peaceful liberal protesters.

🤔

Another perfect example of a RWCJ “member” destroying their own narrative.

JFC

SAD!!!

🤣

🇺🇸

Oh fuck off, you'd hate "burning man". All the inclusion of the LGBT+Q. No racism, just acceptance. The ONLY reason you're bringing it up,is to "own the Libs".

Back