teasingdevotion

padru

Experienced
Dear Sirs, i may present my exibitionistic and submissive site to you, here and in pm.
My Master wants to read dirty comments, requests and orders. If he agree, it will be done.
love to tease and obey!

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• IMG_5210.jpg
    IMG_5210.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sirs, i may present my exibitionistic and submissive site to you, here and in pm.
My Master wants to read dirty comments, requests and orders. If he agree, it will be done.
love to tease and obey!

Very sexy! Want you to bend over and open your sweet ass for me!

love to tease and obey!

That body is made to be filled

Hot pics. I think master deserves some cock worship as a thank you for sharing his submissive.

Your master is a lucky man. Now I want you to bend over and show me th our ass. Spread your ass cheeks

love to tease and obey!

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Beautiful!

Beautiful and sexy! Would love to have you bent over like that!.. great pic thx for sharing

Back