Story Published in different category

JZ_Couple

Married
Hi everyone,

I uploaded a story about my wife and I, under “loving wives” but it’s just been published to “erotic couplings”.

I did say couple in the subtitle, however I make reference to my wife in the story. Is there a way to change the category or is loving wives only for sharing and swinging stories?

Thanks for any help

Hi everyone,

I uploaded a story about my wife and I, under “loving wives” but it’s just been published to “erotic couplings”.

I did say couple in the subtitle, however I make reference to my wife in the story. Is there a way to change the category or is loving wives only for sharing and swinging stories?

Thanks for any help
The site editor often places a story in a category where she thinks it will run best. I'd leave it where it is.

You need to go look at the Loving Wives commentary, and decide if that's what you want. That category has morphed over the years into something other than the category description.

If it's your first story, I'd say Laurel (the site editor) is doing you a favour.

That category has morphed over the years into something other than the category description.
And even if it hadn't, the description sets reader expectations, so, if a story weren't about swinging/sharing, I'd still not put it there.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for any help
You may want to put a link into your comments.

Back