Story published for a week then sent back with an AI note

I've had part two of a series I was working on up for over a week now -- approaching two weeks -- and recently submitted a third part. However, I've just had a notification to say the second part had been sent back and the third part denied because:

• Literotica is a storytelling community centered on the sharing of human adult fantasies. While we do not have a policy against using tools to help with the writing process (i.e. spellcheck, grammar suggestions, etc.), we do ask that all work published on the site at this time be created primarily by a human. Please see this FAQ for more information: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-ai

I have resubmitted both, but it's so bizarre to me that the second part would be pulled after so long for the reason noted above, especially since I'm human.

Why would the published status change like that?
Maybe, respond to the elephant in the room?

How did you manage to get an answer from Laurel? I've been in a months long debacle with one of my stories and I keep getting generic bullshit responses
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

I actually got all parts of this story reposted after talking with Laurel - I just forget about this thread.

Back