Story about vengeful reborn pirate

alyvain

Virgin
Hi! I can't seem to find a story.

It is a fantasy series about a seamen (I think he was a pirate, but I'm not sure). He was supposedly killed by his love interest, but for some reason he didn't die and came back to when he was still young. So now he rebuilds his life with all the skills and magic he's learned and plans revenge. The first chapters were about harem-building. I think, the first woman he claimed was his mother, then some pirate queen then sorceress.

It is a long series that I've read on Literotica. If you know it, please tell. Thanks!

I believe you are referring to the vengeful tide, it was recently removed from literotica

I believe you are referring to the vengeful tide, it was recently removed from literotica
I just googled it and found a paperback book with the same name and premise...I think when it got deleted from Literotica, it got picked up IRL, but I'm skeptical as to whether it is the same story, since I've never read it.

Last edited:
I saw this book and I didn't see similarities other than the name with the story you were looking for, besides the story has incest, so there would have to be a change in the story so it could be posted on Amazon

I just googled it and found a paperback book with the same name and premise...I think when it got deleted from Literotica, it got picked up IRL, but I'm skeptical as to whether it is the same story, since I've never read it.
I'll send you a link, I think you'll be able to read it.

Well, no wonder I couldn't find it now, but all this self-publishing business is crazy. Thanks for your help! I would certainly like to read it now.

Is it normal practice to delete your novels here when you go publish them?

Well, no wonder I couldn't find it now, but all this self-publishing business is crazy. Thanks for your help! I would certainly like to read it now.

Is it normal practice to delete your novels here when you go publish them?
I don't know, I'm kind of new to this world to be honest.

But in a way it makes sense. But I didn't find any similarity in the book's synopsis on Amazon in the story we're talking about.

Soul71, aka Damien Sol, writes erotic fiction here and on other sites. They have editions here and elsewhere, including Amazon.

Other writers have the same stories here on other sites like Storiesonline. Some examples include Mypenname3000, SZENSEI, and Tangoperu.

Can u
I don't know, I'm kind of new to this world to be honest.

But in a way it makes sense. But I didn't find any similarity in the book's synopsis on Amazon in the story we're talking about.
Can u Pls help me find a story?
Story search

I'm searching for a story where son first sees dad got cuckold by others and dad explains to son how he became cuckold and loves to swallow cum. Now son also loves to cleanup mom.

Can u

Can u Pls help me find a story?
Story search

I'm searching for a story where son first sees dad got cuckold by others and dad explains to son how he became cuckold and loves to swallow cum. Now son also loves to cleanup mom.
I don't recognize this story, besides, it's not my type of story. I am really sorry

Back