Still working up the nerve to share.

Married4play

Virgin
Wife is VERY into the idea of being dominated by a hung guy while I watch, but we haven't been able to work up the nerve to actually go through with it yet. It's been a constant conversation for a long time now, any suggestions to help get past nerves and give her what she wants? Constantly being blocked by kids and schedules certainly isn't helping things progress either, and/or provides a convenient excuse.

She's 37f curvy and constantly horny milf in Philly/SJ area. DM if you want to kik me, happy to chat and get ideas.

Wife is VERY into the idea of being dominated by a hung guy while I watch, but we haven't been able to work up the nerve to actually go through with it yet. It's been a constant conversation for a long time now, any suggestions to help get past nerves and give her what she wants? Constantly being blocked by kids and schedules certainly isn't helping things progress either, and/or provides a convenient excuse.

She's 37f curvy and constantly horny milf in Philly/SJ area. DM if you want to kik me, happy to chat and get ideas.
Yep married with kids and work schedules can make it a challenge to explore! We are in a similar boat, but in NC.

Back