Son catches mom and mistress at motel room

TexMan324

Really Experienced
An 18yo son notices her mom has been staying out late about 3 to 4 nights a week. In fact, she usually wouldn't get home til the next morning. He suspects his mom is having an affair behind his dad's back and decide to confront her himself.

One night, mom calls dad to say she will be working late again and not to wait up for her. The son drives to his mom's job and sees her driving off with another man, confirming his suspicions. He secretly follows them to a motel and barges into their room. His mom and her lover were in the middle of their sex session on the bed, only her lover was not a man, but a woman, and a very attractive one.

Rather than go on the defense, his mom tearfully confesses she has been having sex with another woman behind his dad's back. At first she wanted to feel what it's like being with the same sex, but after that first encounter, she couldn't get enough. Mom and her lesbian lover admit they are cowards for not coming clean in the first place and decide to make it up to her son by inviting him to their love bed.

The son, his mom, and her mistress were naked in bed having steamy sex together, with the son receiving the most attention. The mother promises to invite his son over to her all-night mistress dates from now on, and his son vows to keep all this a secret from his dad.

Meanwhile back home, his dad is having an affair of his own… with two of his son's female classmates.

I think your pronouns need a little tightening up, but overall, this is a very hot scenario and I believe it could make for one scorching hot story! Go for it!!

From just the thread title, I thought it was the son's mistress cheating on him with Mom.

Yes, sounds like a hot idea, I'm huge into lesbian cheating myself. Only way I'd do it different is have the mom be the really hot one and her lover be a stereotypical dominant butch lesbian.

Back