Sibling love,lust and weddings

Would love for someone with great writing and story development skills
To help me with writing a story about my three times married sister and I

Yeah, give us a better synopsis and maybe you'll get lucky enough to find someone willing.

Were these liaisons with your sister between, or during, her three marriages?

I'll imagine siblings who had a little carnal fling when they were in their early twenties, out at their family's vacation cabin. Joe and Grace. It was a wild weekend, not long after losing their parents in a car accident. Afterward, both go their ways, for over twenty years; school, jobs, marriages, kids, etc. They stay in touch and talk often but that's about it.

The cabin is on a pretty little Maine lake and Grace's eldest daughter has decided she wants to get married out there. So Joe and Grace agree to spend a week out there getting the place ready. Cleaning up the house and the grounds, get the rental chairs/tables out there.

Both Joe and Grace have been divorced for nearly a year and they are lonely. It's not long before they remember that weekend so long ago and confide in each other that they think neither of them has been able to find a mate that compares with the other. It's an embarrassing conversation and they are quiet for the rest of that day.

That night Joe hears a knock on his bedroom door and turns to find Grace standing naked in the doorway. He smiles and opens his arms and she flies to him, and they have the greatest, most passionate kiss of their lives. I'll leave the rest for your imagination.

If it was me, I'd make Joe and Grace step-siblings because feels more plausible to me. It may not be as taboo, but at least they can have a future together that wouldn't have to be a secret or illegal in most states.

I love the idea that the reason the sister has been married three times is because deep down, all she's really looking for is a copy of her big brother.

He's the one she loves, lusts for, yearns for, and misses. She ends up staying with him after her last divorce and finally divulges the truth to him - that he is everything to her.

Back