Shy, bi, and wanting to chat with other women!

w0venweb_

Virgin
Hello there, I'm Web. I've been lurking around the Stories side of Literotica for months, but didn't realize there was this community side to it... How exciting! But that's besides the point.

I really, really love women. And I'd love to chat with other women about what turns us on, what makes us tick. :) I think it could be fun! I'm a little shy, but I loosen up as I get more horny. So if you like shy girls, it's your lucky day.

Oh, and what better than to include some of my... ahem, interests. I really, really love older women. I'm 24, but I regularly fantasize about being with women older than me. Are you an older woman who enjoys being with younger women? What's the appeal of it for you? I would love to pick each other's brains about this, and perhaps more than just that... I also have quite a thing for big breasts, lactation, and tribbing. Whether that's tribbing pussies, rubbing on your ass, or even feeling your breasts on my pussy, it all gets me so hot. Truthfully, even typing all this is setting my pussy on fire. Mmm. I also quite love having my ass played with--anal gets me off so good. Do you like it in your ass too? :)

I'm a switch, but I tend to be a bit more submissive with women. However, I'm totally okay with just vanilla play too. Although I do have some kinky interests, I don't like roughness and degradation. I vastly prefer a soft, sensual domination approach.

Anyway, all that said, I'd love to chat, so don't hesitate to hit me up. Looking forward to talking with you. <3

It's the weekend, hooray! :) Giving another, small bump in case anyone happens to see this. <3

Hello there, I'm Web. I've been lurking around the Stories side of Literotica for months, but didn't realize there was this community side to it... How exciting! But that's besides the point.

I really, really love women. And I'd love to chat with other women about what turns us on, what makes us tick. :) I think it could be fun! I'm a little shy, but I loosen up as I get more horny. So if you like shy girls, it's your lucky day.

Oh, and what better than to include some of my... ahem, interests. I really, really love older women. I'm 24, but I regularly fantasize about being with women older than me. Are you an older woman who enjoys being with younger women? What's the appeal of it for you? I would love to pick each other's brains about this, and perhaps more than just that... I also have quite a thing for big breasts, lactation, and tribbing. Whether that's tribbing pussies, rubbing on your ass, or even feeling your breasts on my pussy, it all gets me so hot. Truthfully, even typing all this is setting my pussy on fire. Mmm. I also quite love having my ass played with--anal gets me off so good. Do you like it in your ass too? :)

I'm a switch, but I tend to be a bit more submissive with women. However, I'm totally okay with just vanilla play too. Although I do have some kinky interests, I don't like roughness and degradation. I vastly prefer a soft, sensual domination approach.

Anyway, all that said, I'd love to chat, so don't hesitate to hit me up. Looking forward to talking with you. <3
Hey Web!

I’m Gabby/40/bi and shy also. Hearing about your interest has my kitty purring. Would love to chat! 😘😘😘

I’m a 46 yo lesbian mommy who loves taking younger women under her guiding and sensual wing to share my experience and build an erotic and caring bond

Whoops, been a while!

Happy belated new year, all! Thank you so much for all your replies and contact. It's been a while since I last logged in/checked the forums, so apologies for any and all late replies--I'll respond to your messages soon as I'm able! <3

Hope you're all doing well.

You sound like a delight. I don't have much experience with women, but honestly I'm absolutely trying to fix that. Hit me up sometime when you're on, I'll drop you a DM if I can to remind.

Message me and lets play, sexy!

Hello web,

Would love to chat.

Hi...please get in touch. You have no idea how much fun we can have....

Hi again! I've been really bad about checking in with the forums, but I'm starting to check in regularly again. Hope everyone's doing well. Lately, I've been having a particular fantasy stirring around in my mind, so I'd like to share it. Maybe we could explore this together, too...?

I really, really adore the thought of having my vaginal virginity being taken via strap-on sex. I've done lots of other things, but I've yet to really experience much in the way of vaginal play. I'd been too nervous to do it before due to bodily insecurities and such, which perhaps sounds silly, but recently, I've been really craving it and my finger isn't satisfying me the way I know your strap could. I want to be tenderly fingered to start, getting nice and stretched out for your strap-on cock, and then you'd let me pick which strap I'd want you to use on me. Could be a smaller one, which is personally my favorite, or a more average-sized one... But I want you to stretch out my tight, inexperienced hole with so much passion and care. It really turns me on to think about, and I would love to explore this in detail with you lovely ladies. Of course, I'm open to exploring any other fantasies you may be having as well, so don't hesitate to message me and let me know what's on your mind too.

Been a while, apologies for a lack of activity on my end here. I recently discovered the chatrooms side of Lit, and it's so fun to explore there. But I really love the slower-paced feel of exchanging PMs or even replies on this forum format (fourmat?! lol) as well, so I'm bringing this thread back to life, alongside some little musings from me. I hope that's alright!

Earlier tonight, I got curious and attempted to partake in some good old-fashioned phone sex. But I got so shy and nervous that my knees became like jelly, and I got so flustered it didn't go quite the way I was anticipating it would. I'm definitely the shy type, and I find I articulate myself best through writing, although sometimes I just truly want to vocalize what I'm thinking. To let the gasps and heavy breaths and soft moans leaking past my lips be heard. To whisper how badly I crave your cunt against my lips as you straddle my face, riding it. Pleading for you to feel good in my soft, sweet voice. Moaning softly just for you, as you reassure me how well I'm doing for you. That even though I'm so shy, I'm so brave for letting go for you, for showcasing my pleasure to enhance your own pleasure.

It can't be stated enough how much I adore gentle treatment during any kind of sex, but this goes even for virtual means too. To have that soft reassurance as I open my horniest thoughts to you, laying each and every one bare for you to accept.

I'm babbling away at this point, but truthfully, that's just part of my nature. I awkwardly babble away until things do ease into a naughty direction. Of course, I have many fantasies, and I could go on and on about the various fantasies filling my mind. But instead, I'll conclude my rambling here for now!

I hope you ladies are doing well, and I would love to hear from you.

Back