Sexual challenges for good luck in life

Lube_it_up

Experienced
A girl learns about a "magic" app that is becoming popular on campus. Out of curiosity, she downloads it. After a long registration with a lot of questions like: "what is your zodiac sign?" and "Eye color?", the application informs that it allows through normal actions to change the currents of the universe and bring good luck to the user. And he gives the first task: to feed the cat. Since she doesn't have a koto, she dismisses the app as just another joke. But the next day, while having lunch between classes, she notices a meowing cat next to her. She gives him a piece of food and leaves. Then something good happens to her. Nothing specific comes to mind but you can imagine. She might just find the money after all. When she returns home, she sees a message from the application about a new task. She completely forgot about it, but now it looks like the app actually works. She continues to complete tasks. Gradually, the tasks become more depraved and sexual. Go to class without underwear, masturbate for at least an hour, suck a random guy. At a certain point, she decides that this is too much and wants to stop doing tasks. But as soon as she stops, "failures" begin to haunt her and she returns. As the story progresses, she also learns about other girls using the app and getting the same obscene tasks. Perhaps they will even have several joint tasks. Also, over time, tasks move from simpler to more and more complex.

As for specific ideas for tasks, so far I have only one:
Go to the shopping complex. Buy a doldo in a sex shop. Go to a public restroom and attach a dildo to the wall. Fuck yourself filming this.

And now the plot twist: There is no magic. The app was written by some campus nerds to make girls do crazy things. All the lucks and unlucks that happen are either coincidences or self-hypnosis.

P.S. I am not a writer myself, so feel free to use this idea for your story.

I rather liked the magic angle.
Perhaps she was sort of sexually inhibited and diffident. The app slowly gets her to open up a bit, and become more outgoing. Finally, after a few sexual adventures, it tells her something simple.
"Smile at the man walking towards you, in the red shirt." She looks up and coming towards her, is a handsome man in a red shirt. He's very good-looking and the smile comes naturally. He's there to drop off some paperwork, and he's the new hire in the office next door. They have a nice little "where you from" conversation.
The next morning the app just says "Say Yes."
An hour later the new hire comes and asks her to dinner. She says yes. Sparks fly in ways she never dreamed of. Lots of steamy sex. The app disappears from her phone and she never sees it again. They live happily ever after.

I rather liked the magic angle.
Perhaps she was sort of sexually inhibited and diffident. The app slowly gets her to open up a bit, and become more outgoing. Finally, after a few sexual adventures, it tells her something simple.
"Smile at the man walking towards you, in the red shirt." She looks up and coming towards her, is a handsome man in a red shirt. He's very good-looking and the smile comes naturally. He's there to drop off some paperwork, and he's the new hire in the office next door. They have a nice little "where you from" conversation.
The next morning the app just says "Say Yes."
An hour later the new hire comes and asks her to dinner. She says yes. Sparks fly in ways she never dreamed of. Lots of steamy sex. The app disappears from her phone and she never sees it again. They live happily ever after.
Romantic, I like it.

Back