seeking editor for femdom/fetish stories (5-10k each, relaxed schedule)

joy_of_cooking

Literotica Guru
I'm writing a series of stories about the evolution of a loving couple. At the start, he is a heel fetishist and she is his service top. As the stories continue they come to enjoy more power exchange and branch out into other kinks. But it's all very loving and consensual and I hope for a relatively realistic depiction of people with other obligations and interests, as well as insecurities, miscommunications, and struggles.

The first couple of stories are up already: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5153170&page=submissions (The warm reception is what motivated me to take this more seriously and get my drafts edited.)

I have drafts and ideas for a few more:
- degradation and humiliation, culminating in a free-use weekend where he must strip and cover his face with a hood whenever she calls for her "faceless meat dildo"
- various attempts at teaching him to eat his own come, from gentle (licking pre-come off her shoes) to severe (extended tease and denial, impact play, restrained with a mouthful of come). Eventually she reveals that she is pregnant and would he please just do it so she can cross this project off her list?

Primarily looking for high-level feedback on characterization, continuity, pacing, all the usual storytelling skills. My writing experience is all non-fiction and fairly technical.

Also looking for feedback on realism. I write about some stuff I've never done before and some people I've never been before. I'd like to get it right.

Happy to take copy-editing notes if something slips past my own proof-reading, of course.

I'm not on any particular schedule. Would a week be a reasonable turn-around time?

I'm happy to hear a variety of opinions, if I get multiple responses. Please let me know if you'd rather I didn't send my story around to others.

Back