Seeking Beta Readers - *Not* Editors

Hello,

I'm seeking beta readers for a short story about wife sharing and public play. I need beta readers for story feedback only - no editing whatsoever. The story is one part of a multi-story collection that follows a couple's journey as they seek to fulfill their fantasies in the real world .

Okay, some info about me. I'm very organized and won't waste your time. I am simultaneously writing and setting up my online presence as an author. My website is under construction, the book cover is about half-completed, I have a narrator lined up for the audio book. I'm male and live in the Northeast U.S. and have always loved writing; people seem to think I tell a reasonably good story. This is my first foray into erotica, apart from numerous pieces I've written for the private enjoyment of my wife and me.

Beta readers will receive a free Kindle edition (immediately upon publication) of the multi-story collection and also the audio book version.

Prerequisites:

1/ You are at least 18 years of age

2/ You are aware that the text is sexually explicit, NSFW and not for those under 18 years of age.

3/ You enjoy wife-sharing stories

4/ You can read the manuscript within seven days of receipt and respond to the questions immediately upon finishing reading.

5/ You will honestly provide your age and gender

6/ You are aware that the manuscript is protected by copyright law

7/ You agree not to share the manuscript in any way, whether via private communication, on any social media platform, online forum or in any other way whatsoever.

8/ You are prepared to answer a questionnaire and rate various content. Some answers require at least one paragraph that explains your view/opinion. Some answers are simple yes or no answers. Answers should be completely natural and may include NSFW language. "I'm not sure", "I don't know" and "I don't have an opinion" are all valid answers; though obviously not as useful to me :)

9/ The questionnaire will be provided with the manuscript, so that you have a heads-up about the feedback I'm looking for.

10/ You might realize that the author (me) is not as cold as this post may seem! I just need to make sure people know what they're signing up for :)

If you meet the above criteria and wish to become a beta reader, please send an email with the subject title "beta lit" to email

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

If you have any questions, please just ask.

I look forward to hearing from a bunch of interesting people!

Warm thanks,

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any samples of your writing online? On Lit or on any other site? I might be interested, but would like to have at least some idea of what I am getting into.

PS: you can't post e-mail addresses here, all initial contact has to be done through PMs.

Back