Searching for a story. Anyone know the name?

Mogulman

Virgin
I read a story on Literotica which I really liked and want to read again. I don’t remember the name or the author, because I’m an idiot. I’ve tried using the site’s search tools with every combo of search terms and filters I can think of, but I’m coming up empty. A basis synopsis of the story is below. Can you help me find the story?

A married guy has a woman neighbor and starts helping/training her, I believe, with biking. It could have been running, but I’m pretty sure it was biking. They aren’t that close at the start, but the work outs start to bond them. The neighbor’s life seems kind of repressed. She finds out that the guy and his wife have a color code with the wife’s panties. When the wife wears a certain color of panties, it means she wants a certain type of sex that day. Like, if the guy sees his wife in red panties, she’s signaling that she wants anal sex that night, or something along those lines. When the neighbor learns of this color code, she’s intrigued. The guy helps his neighbor stretch her muscles after their work outs. He gives her a therapeutic stretch / massage after hard bike rides. During these stretches, he notices that he can see her underwear. One day, again after learning of the color code, she’s wearing one of the colors he told her about - a departure from her normal plain underwear. This leads the guy to touching her, having sex with her, and ultimately having sex with the neighbor AND his wife at the same time.

I’d love to read that story again. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Can you hook me up with a link to the story?

Back