plan C, anybody? trump-loving bros go for plan C after SCOTUS refuses their case, to reinstate trump, for a second time

butters

High on a Hill
In a Facebook post Tuesday, Raland Brunson—one of the plaintiffs in the case seeking to overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election and reinstall former President Donald Trump in the White House—said the Supreme Court had once again rejected an effort to hear the case, all but ending the already slim chance current President Joe Biden would be removed from the White House.

"[Second] Petition denied," Brunson wrote in the Facebook post. "Moving on to plan C. I will say more about that within the next few days. We have been working long and hard on these strategies and there are more to come."
so what's "plan C"? funny replies get extra points

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=457feb2318294057aba5494a0192e256

Plan C is declaring that it was opposite day on.election day.

Don't know about Plan C, but I'm not a bit surprised that Rightguard plans to be a loser right on through the 2024 elections.

Don't know about Plan C, but I'm not a bit surprised that Rightguard plans to be a loser right on through the 2024 elections.
Rightguide through no fault of his own was born a loser, and will die a loser. The later by his own choice.

I was reading about this case last week. Raland has three brothers, Loy, Deron and Gaynor. Their parents clearly were imaginative.

These efforts will not "reinstall" Trump into office, but the election in 2024 might.
According to the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution, Trump is not eligable to be elected in 2024. Either for President, or any other office.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Read the highlighted text please.

I know you obviously have little respect for the Constitution of the United States, but this should clear up any questions you may have about Trump ever holding elected office again.

Even if somehow people vote him in- which is extremely unlikely they will do (though he may try to sieze power illegally) he cannot ever, legally, hold public office in the United States. Period.

Plan c. trump gets a sex change ( he’s already got the double d tits, the fat fuck) says he can no longer be held accountable for the actions of the old trump, changes his name to donaldina and runs a two woman ticket with Marjorie ( shrek face) T.G.

they lose spectacularly but fall in love and buy a Subaru forester together and move to a nice ranch style home in boca.

Back