Perverted Links

This is a great option when the band is not good, or when you want to have an audience in your presentation... She really got the attention she deserved!
:cool:

This is a great option when the band is not good, or when you want to have an audience in your presentation... She really got the attention she deserved!
:cool:
"Oh yes, what all you can do for a bit money." :unsure:

"Money? You can make money by stripping?" :oops:

:D

Wow, is it that people don't have the ability to post something related to the topic?
This is for posting PERVERTED videos, and then the idiots come in and put up little videos for their little girls to watch! Sorry if I called you an idiot, but a person who does not know how to interpret text and titles to what this space refers to, yes, is a DUMB and IDIOT person!
It would be much more sensible to delete the posted video or replace it with a link really in line with the theme.

Wow, is it that people don't have the ability to post something related to the topic?
This is for posting PERVERTED videos, and then the idiots come in and put up little videos for their little girls to watch! Sorry if I called you an idiot, but a person who does not know how to interpret text and titles to what this space refers to, yes, is a DUMB and IDIOT person!
It would be much more sensible to delete the posted video or replace it with a link really in line with the theme.
I agree with your words.
I also admire those people who want to post something, just because they want to show participation, even posting things that are not in line with the topic.

Back