Penny as a 'Frost Spirit'

HawkerPenn

Virgin
Penny as a 'Frost Spirit' (whatever that is) ... I only know that Penny could only appear as a benevolent spirit. The related fantasy would be set in a far Northern (or, I suppose, a far Southern) clime, and would, of course, be intensely erotic and explicit. (For example, there could be a magical place somewhere lost in the wilds of Antarctica.) I suspect that one could not actually touch a 'Frost Spirit', as they are 1) spirits and 2) intensely cold. Such a spirit could lead one on to the presence of embraceable beings and related erotic adventures. A benevolent spirit would lead to good things, and an evil spirit would lead to bad things. Penny would only manifest as a very good, benevolent spirit.

Frost Spirit sparkle hair (2) resized.jpg

Last edited:
I imagine a story of a lonely woodsman, a widower. Bereft of the love of his life, he eventually resolves to hike off into the frozen wilderness to join his wife in death. His dead wife's loving spirit watches over him and, as he approaches exhaustion and death in the freezing wilderness, she, as a frost spirit, appears to him in the guise of another. Astounded and inspired, he gazes awestruck as she smiles and outstretches her arm to point the way. He follows her gesture and sees a cabin with a light in the window and smoke from the chimney. Led by the frost spirit, he manages to reach the cabin with the last of his strength and knocks at the door. A beautiful, lonely widow with the face and form of the spirit answers his knock and takes him in. She restores him to life and health, and they find new love and life in each other. Blessed by the spirits of the departed, they live happily ever after. This being Literotica, they also live kinkily and sexily and explicitly ever after as well. Schmaltzy, huh?

Good idea for a story. I like the idea the woodsman is stuck in a snow storm and has to kill a bear guy it and get inside it's body naked to keep warm and sleep out the storm. He goes into a kinky dream where a spirit joins him in the bear and they have all kinds of sex play. When he wakes up he is drained and has turned into a bear man! He is very hairy and leaves the insides of the bear and makes his way to the cabin....story continues

Good idea for a story. I like the idea the woodsman is stuck in a snow storm and has to kill a bear guy it and get inside it's body naked to keep warm and sleep out the storm. He goes into a kinky dream where a spirit joins him in the bear and they have all kinds of sex play. When he wakes up he is drained and has turned into a bear man! He is very hairy and leaves the insides of the bear and makes his way to the cabin....story continues
Oh, my! đź«Ł

You like?

The story continues where he has become the bear man with a huge hairy cock...now what happens?
X

Penny as a 'Frost Spirit' (whatever that is) ... I only know that Penny could only appear as a benevolent spirit. The related fantasy would be set in a far Northern (or, I suppose, a far Southern) clime, and would, of course, be intensely erotic and explicit. (For example, there could be a magical place somewhere lost in the wilds of Antarctica.) I suspect that one could not actually touch a 'Frost Spirit', as they are 1) spirits and 2) intensely cold. Such a spirit could lead one on to the presence of embraceable beings and related erotic adventures. A benevolent spirit would lead to good things, and an evil spirit would lead to bad things. Penny would only manifest as a very good, benevolent spirit.

View attachment 2267265
@freespirit, I envisioned a patent thought, one could be conscious of one's spirit? On the other hand, significantly most perceptible on the securest flowings within that,""Frozen Spirit," perhaps? Celibacy, is natural women's habits, articulate to aging, or intrusion?

Back