PEAK Teasing!

Winston79

Virgin
PEAK is a concept devised by Kara King. The acronym stands for Pre-Ejaculation Ass Kissing, and it is essentially the point whereby a woman has aroused a guy to such a state that he begins to ingratiate himself to her (AKA 'kiss her ass') in order to persuade her to have sex with him.

Now I know there's an established kink which is referred to as 'tease and denial' whereby men wear chastity cages, but that's all a bit elaborate and weird for me. However, I have always found 'the chase' to be the absolute best thing about sex - the anticipation; being so close but still unsure whether it is going to happen, i.e. the uncertainty.

The sexiest women in the world are not the prettiest, though obviously they need to be reasonably attractive, but those who know how to tease and tantalise men. Some women seem to be able to employ their feminine wiles to great effect by various means: enhancing or displaying their bodily assets; cosmetics; perfecting a sexy tone; feminine mannerisms, etc. Perhaps for some it's effortless. However, the most sexy women have mastered the art of seducing guys, of eliciting tumescence.

I am in my forties now, and I have had many relationships and ~15 lovers. The best sex was always that I most anticipated, and often that's typically at the start of the relationship. However the most intense, electric sex I ever had was with the ones that teased me and made every sexual encounter an event.

The best was a girl I dated in my early twenties called Sophie. She had never read Kara King, of that I am certain, as it was published many years after we dated. However she could have written it.

Sophie was a 6.5/10. She had a slightly crooked nose, was a bit overweight, wore her hair short, and wasn't as pretty as my previous girlfriend who I dumped to be with her. I hadn't long finished university and this was my first office job, and Sophie was a colleague of mine.

Sophie turned guys' heads mostly because of the way she dressed - she wore tight, short skirts, low-cut tops and high heels. When she walked her hips swayed and her boobs bounced. She was a capricious character - usually aloof and haughty, but sometimes flirtatious too.

Despite having a girlfriend, I couldn't help but try to get to know her. At first my attempts at humour received acrid or withering responses, but gradually she warmed to me.

[to be continued...]

I have not heard of this technique before, but I may have to show my wife. We’re into orgasm control, so think about being teased and denied for weeks at a time. I’ve gone as many as 8 weeks without orgasm but typically it’s 3 weeks or so. Anyway, I will look up this Kara king Peak info.

Back