Our Declining Arsenal

All of that will be expended in the opening hours of Xi's successful invasion of Taiwan.
Claiming China's a stronger military power than the USA eh? China faces the same problem Germany faced when trying to invade England in WW2.

It’s 5100 miles from Hawaii to Taiwan. It’s an additional 2500 miles from California to Hawaii.

Taiwan is 100 miles from mainland China.

Assuming the US Military is vastly superior to China’s - which seems to be the viewpoint most of you operate from - the best historical example is probably the Revolutionary War in America.

The English were the mightiest military on earth and were defeated by a bunch of comparative amateurs - whose supply lines were a lot shorter.
The English were defeated by the French, who were not only not amateurs but also had the resources to gloat with a big statue in New York.

It’s 5100 miles from Hawaii to Taiwan. It’s an additional 2500 miles from California to Hawaii.

Assuming the US Military is vastly superior to China’s - which seems to be the viewpoint most of you operate from - the best historical example is probably the Revolutionary War in America.

The English were the mightiest military on earth and were defeated by a bunch of comparative amateurs - whose supply lines were a lot shorter.
Lets not forget France, they kind of back you guys, since they too were fighting the British at the time.

Agreed.

And in fact, The war has already begun with the psychological softening up of the island as the realize the threat of the near reality against the promises of someone far away who cannot mobilize on a dime, is focused elsewhere and will not go nuclear. China is daily demoralizing the population, as they did with Hong Kong so that when they physically invade, they will have a hapless population that knows its situation is hopeless.

China is at war.

We are at war. With us.

This will be a cakewalk for China when they pull the trigger and our promises, as usual, will prove to be empty rhetoric.
Right now, everyone on that island knows, for a fact, that Xi's rhetoric is real and a promise that he will keep.

As the old tech gets used up in battle we are able to modernize.

Battlefield drones are now key, we’re better off with clouds of micro drones than with howitzers.

Battlefield robots are on the horizon.
The invasion will be over with before any of that materializes and our NATO alliance will be keeping our focus on Ukraine and Iran will be keeping our attention on Israel and we will continue to war on ourselves in the battle over resources for buying votes verses diverting those Social Justice resources for our allies in name only.

Right now, that's the only war that we are able to fully engage in.

Related to this thread and a precious thread.

I was recently listening to Saburo Sakai's, a top WWII Japanese ace's, auto biography. He related that as the war dragged on the standards for training were continually lowered. Given the history of the war this isn't to be unexpected, the same thing was happening in Germany. The attrition rate was unsustainable and they were desperate. The best of their pilots were being lost at a steady rate. They were all dying from the top down and replacements had to be rushed into battle.

Our situation is very much the same but from the bottom up. Fewer and fewer Americans are volunteering to serve and in response our military is continually lowering the standards in an attempt to fill in the gaps that the attrition of age and resignations takes its toll.

Our military is still, for the most part, highly trained and dedicated. But the current trend isn't going unnoticed by our enemies.

I was recently listening to Saburo Sakai's, a top WWII Japanese ace's, auto biography. He related that as the war dragged on the standards for training were continually lowered. Given the history of the war this isn't to be unexpected, the same thing was happening in Germany. The attrition rate was unsustainable and they were desperate. The best of their pilots were being lost at a steady rate. They were all dying from the top down and replacements had to be rushed into battle.

Our situation is very much the same but from the bottom up. Fewer and fewer Americans are volunteering to serve and in response our military is continually lowering the standards in an attempt to fill in the gaps that the attrition of age and resignations takes its toll.

Our military is still, for the most part, highly trained and dedicated. But the current trend isn't going unnoticed by our enemies.
Yes, ReichGad notices it with a thread every day.

And what is the point of your post beyond using as a platform for an ad hominem attack? Fucking trolls.
You mentioned enemies noticing.

He notices quite a lot....does that make him an enemy?

We watch them, they watch us............simple.

If you are unable to add to the conversation why do you bother opening your mouth?

If you are unable to add to the conversation why do you bother opening your mouth?
I did add to the conversation..multiple times....histrionics man is histrionic

You contributed NOTHING! Nothing in support nor contrary. You have continually engaged in ad hominem attacks, presumably because RG and others are politically in opposition to your beliefs. Fine. But if you cannot engage on the battlefield of ideas then, it appears, you are reduced to name calling more commonly associated with petulant children.

q
Yes, ReichGad notices it with a thread every day.

And what is the point of your post beyond using as a platform for an ad hominem attack? Fucking trolls.

You contributed NOTHING! Nothing in support nor contrary. You have continually engaged in ad hominem attacks, presumably because RG and others are politically in opposition to your beliefs. Fine. But if you cannot engage on the battlefield of ideas then, it appears, you are reduced to name calling more commonly associated with petulant children.

I was recently listening to Saburo Sakai's, a top WWII Japanese ace's, auto biography.
I quit reading this after you couldn't get past the first 20 words without spelling and grammar errors.

Yes, I realize you believe ReichGad is a military genius. He is, in fact, a histrionic fool who has BDS all day long. That is demonstrated in every single thread he creates, taking news stories and exaggerating them,wildl and specifically to target his political opposition.....the Democrats and Biden.

I'm sorry that you don't like that I call him out on his bullshit. I know you enjoy your circle jerk time with him and AJ. You're welcome to use the ignore feature as needed for your mental health. 👍

Back