Online chat 42 M

wickdtyme

Virgin
Hello ladies,

I'm here to see if I can find strong willed, aggressive, open minded women to chat with. Talk about each other's experiences, desires and enjoy getting turned on just by sexual conversations.

Little about me, I am very open minded who has very little limits when it comes to sexual encounters or discussions. I love talking with women who like to take control, and/or have a dominate personality. No questions are too dirty, deprived or naughty for conversations with me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Surprised that there are no women who wants to chat with someone electronically and share experiences and desires. Stuff that they don't feel like they can share with people in their lives. Hell, tbh I'm ok with chatting with both men and women for mental stimulation and share and possibly come across other kinks they might not be aware of they might enjoy.

Just lookin to get some mental stimulation and explore deeper into the kink/fetish life.

Hey Max, so what type of person would you say you are? dominate, sub, switch? haven't decided yet?
HI ,so nice that you replied x

I started thinking I was straight going with girls, then when I was mostly in denial I was telling myself I was a top. But I'm not. I do enjoy topping but I'm almost a total bottom since being shown the way by somebody a couple of years ago.

I'm quite androgynous (spelling?? sorry), or feminine/young looking so everybody has always assumed i'm submissive anyway.

It's a turn on to talk about stuff with a straight guy i'll warn you.

HI ,so nice that you replied x

I started thinking I was straight going with girls, then when I was mostly in denial I was telling myself I was a top. But I'm not. I do enjoy topping but I'm almost a total bottom since being shown the way by somebody a couple of years ago.

I'm quite androgynous (spelling?? sorry), or feminine/young looking so everybody has always assumed i'm submissive anyway.

It's a turn on to talk about stuff with a straight guy i'll warn you.
I can not disagree there, but I am willing to go one step further and say that it is a turn on talking about this stuff in an open forum. I to am more of a submissive. In a way I was lack of better words groomed this way. Maybe I was born this way however situations in my past I believe has maybe rewired my mind. I've been divorced for about 3 years now. I was married for 9 years and majority of that time was me becoming more and more submissive. Relationship started with the enjoyment of being in control but i found myself giving up more and more power. Eventually my wife started to see it and started to take advantage of it and harness the control. She took dates, lovers, fucks, parties while I was waiting at home, or she would bring men back to the house and have me watch.

Once the marriage was over i've just been trying to regroup and after 3 years play these forums and see if I can get something going.

I can not disagree there, but I am willing to go one step further and say that it is a turn on talking about this stuff in an open forum. I to am more of a submissive. In a way I was lack of better words groomed this way. Maybe I was born this way however situations in my past I believe has maybe rewired my mind. I've been divorced for about 3 years now. I was married for 9 years and majority of that time was me becoming more and more submissive. Relationship started with the enjoyment of being in control but i found myself giving up more and more power. Eventually my wife started to see it and started to take advantage of it and harness the control. She took dates, lovers, fucks, parties while I was waiting at home, or she would bring men back to the house and have me watch.

Once the marriage was over i've just been trying to regroup and after 3 years play these forums and see if I can get something going.
Wow that's really intriguing, all of it. I've lots of questions and i realise it's late, and questions can be intrusive.

How old are you? and are you ok answering questions to a guy like me?

Wow that's really intriguing, all of it. I've lots of questions and i realise it's late, and questions can be intrusive.

How old are you? and are you ok answering questions to a guy like me?
I'm in the United states so right now its only 430pm. I have no issues answering any questions from anyone. I am going to be 43 and the end of the year.

Back