Older man, sexy chat

Hey, Im looking for an older guy who likes to have some fun chats, but also potential for regulat chats as well. Looking for more.
Fifties UK here. Very creative and imaginative role player and will be happy to make you cum hard and often.

Hey, Im looking for an older guy who likes to have some fun chats, but also potential for regulat chats as well. Looking for more.
I have one of your nipples in my mouth biting gently and flicking my tongue back and forth across it while my other hand gently squeezes your other nipple, I switch to the other nipple then back again...my hand makes it's way down to lightly massage your thighs and knees and pussy for as long as you like the light touch...at some point I reach into your palace part your folds and starts to finger you...two fingers now massaging your clit and G or three if you like that better which is your choice and my pleasure..by now you have had several mind blowing shaking O's and I get down on my knees to devour your sweet, wet, throbbing pussy for as long as you can enjoy the pleasure I see on your smile....when you say you need me inside you take my throbbing dick into your mouth for a moment then I am ready to push my way into your lady with one strong thrust...

Back