Numbers

Sixth

Saturnine
Four? That's an interesting number. Five I would understand; pussy, mouth, arse and two hands. Four suggests either a cock between your tits rather than in your hands or two cocks in your cunt.

Five hmmmn. I don't know if I could take two cocks in my pussy. Might be fun to try.

I say, though, that if you had the forth cock between your tits that you could take two more in your hands. That's 6! That's impressive.

Wow, that would be a lot. Would everyone just get one go or would there be more? I certainly would be a slutty girl after that. How could I ever walk out of that theatre.

Definitely dripping.

That's the advantage of six, I suppose. The three who managed to get inside you could then trade with those who simply splurted cum all over you. Two rounds, at least.

Why do you think you'd need to walk out of the cinema? :)

Well how would I ever get home. How would I ever wash up. And if they had two rounds would it be at each position?

Lick Lick, my lips are spreading open just thinking about it

Me or the guys doing the licking. That's a lot of protein for one girl but I suppose I could do it. At least they would let me up.

Between the seven of you.

(Before the rest of the cinema noticed)

You know if I split my time between two guys with my mouth, I might even be able to get 7. Now that would be a lot.

Well. Cool. That's that question answered then. :) Hmm. I like questions like these.

I still think some of those boys would have to help me get home. I don't think I could even walk after that.

You could be kept in the cinema and billed as a bonus attraction. :D

I'm glad you agree.

Now. If you'd just care to step into this cage I have over here. I'll be able to provide some liquid too.

MMMmmm,

Let me just slip out of my panties and lick my lips. I then walk into the cage.

:cool: :kiss: :kiss: :cool:

Last edited:
WOOO! look away for an hour and look what I come back to:D

just thinking about that many men at once has me drooling! :kiss:

Me too Silk, though something else was wet besides my chin!!!

:p :p :p

Last edited:
9 guys

i figured out 9 here it is
1 guy under u fuckin ur ass 1
1 guy standing over u fuckin ur tits 2
1 guy between ur legs fuckin ur pussy 3
1 guy in each hand 5
alternate between 2 guys fucking ur mouth 7
and a guy fuckin the crook of each leg 9
ok theres the tricky part u have to have ur
legs bent so that ur feet are touching ur
ass ( u wouldn't have to hold them there im
sure the guys would hold them for u) and a bit of lube but thats just really desperastion

Back