note to self

NTS : Men and sissies are different
You don't need to behave as one another only to get attention.

Ive never understood the criticism you get on Lit. Yes, you can be direct, like most men on here. But you do know what no means.
No, he doesn't, and don't let him fool you as he's fooled others in the past while threatening others in PM - and getting banned under @gentold. Or, pretending to die and hurting those who considered him a good friend and their Daddy Dom when he was @troubledone, returning as lancegibs. Or any of the others he was before I started posting here.

But, believe what you want. 🤷‍♀️

No, he doesn't, and don't let him fool you as he's fooled others in the past while threatening others in PM - and getting banned under @gentold. Or, pretending to die and hurting those who considered him a good friend and their Daddy Dom when he was @troubledone, returning as lancegibs. Or any of the others he was before I started posting here.

But, believe what you want. 🤷‍♀️
I'll take that under consideration.

NTS There is something about walking barefoot. Indoors. I can't walk outdoors, even in minimalist shoes. I'm guessing it has to do with my ankles. A scan showed a crack in collagen. So I walk 6 to 8k steps daily indoors. There is a zone I get into.

NTS. I really need to push stuff forward to get a more relaxed week. I'm showing signs that I haven't had enough lazy time and having too much going on.

Back