New name, new story.

serrated2

Virgin
Thanks for the suggestions Torg and Jakelyon, but I didn't have much luck. Anyway, I am writing a new story that has been up for a few days now and still is pending approval. This is the longest it's ever taken.

It's called The Life of Chester Winkledorp. :D

Why exactly couldn't you have your old stories adopted to your new username?

Then you might want to ask one of the moderators in case you do want them back. Stories have been adopted in the past, usually after they've been abandoned by their creator. As far as I know, story adoption is still possible.

Then you might want to ask one of the moderators in case you do want them back. Stories have been adopted in the past, usually after they've been abandoned by their creator. As far as I know, story adoption is still possible.

I did, I asked Jakelyon. He had it so I could add threads to one of my stories but thats all he could do. Unfortunately that was an oversight on my part and it didn't help any.

Hmm, weird.
Well, if you still want to continue your old stories, you can copy your threads and create "new" stories under your new username.

yeah, I am thinking that's what I will have to do.

It's done. You have editorship of Zack and Big Melon Valley.

Back