Never posted before

Welcome to the boards then :)

If you want to get a better chance of some replies, I'd recommend providing some more information. People need to be able to judge if they think there is a chance of creating a good connection or not.

Good luck

Welcome to the boards then :)

If you want to get a better chance of some replies, I'd recommend providing some more information. People need to be able to judge if they think there is a chance of creating a good connection or not.

Good luck
Fair criticism. Guess i left it vague on purpose. But i get your point

Fair criticism. Guess i left it vague on purpose. But i get your point
I get the thought of leaving it vague 'to not scare anyone off' - but from what I've seen on here, that approach just doesn't work, at least not for guys

Well Im looking for a woman 35-45 to chat. romantic and sexual. someone literate who can meet me where i am.

Better :)

But if you want an even better chance, you might want to sell yourself a bit - describe why it would be interesting for those 35-45 year old women to chat specifically with you.

There are a few really good personal ads on here already - maybe have a look and get some inspiration :)

Youre both very thoughtful for a newbie like me. feel free to offer any other advice. guess ill figure it out

Back