Nervous mom seduces son, Mom's POV

It's been at least a few years since I read this story but I figured I'd give it a shot, it's been driving me nuts trying to find it.

The story is written from the point-of-view of the mother, and she basically sets out to seduce her son. They end up working out together, I think in their home gym (either weight lifting or yoga stretches), where they build sexual tension, before the mom attempts to nonchalantly ask the son to shower with her. I remember specifically that the mom is incredibly nervous, and the phrase "false bravado" or something to that effect sticks in my head. She makes a nervous crack about if her son is going to just stand there or shower with his clothes on (he's still clothed when she says this) and it falls spectacularly flat because of how extremely on edge they both are. Despite that, he ends up stripping and they enjoy themselves giving into their sex drives in the shower.

What I liked so much about this story is that even though it's still pretty explicitly sexual, it's a bit of a slow burn in the sense that it doesn't jump right to the sex. The writing quality is pretty good for erotica; it's not one of those "I just turned 18 and my mom has big tits so I fucked her" stories. The inner turmoil and excitement of the mother is explored intimately, which is probably why I think it was written by a woman.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks friends. Cheers.

Try "workout with mother"
ThT does have a shower scene like that also mother's lactating ssssoooooo...

Back