Need a Woman's Perspective on New Story

Libidipus

Virgin
Currently working on a story to eventually posting on Literotica. Looking to try and avoid the story being just fap material for guys alone. I'd like this to also be enjoyable by woman. As such, a woman's perspective will be of great help.

The basic premise of the story is being told about a woman who has a fetish for rough, kinky sex. The sort of things she can't share with her husband. While she's alone, she's masturbating with sex toys and imagining herself in increasingly kinky situations. The protagonist is a 45yo married woman, all parties in the story are 18yo and over. It contains themes of rough sex, public setting, bondage, age differences, interracial, cheating, dirty talking, CNC, group sex, and pregnancy risk.

Any women (18+) reading this who would like to offer some assistance, if those above themes appeal to you. There is a portion of the story I've written already that could use a look over and some notes. Just contact me in a PM here, and we can discuss other contact information that works best.

Thank you.

I'm not your girl (sorry), but if you are thinking of pregnancy risk for your MC you might want to lower her age a little as conceiving naturally at that age would be unusual. The 'risk' therefore would only be minimal in her head and not something she would be likely to be overly scared of compared to the rest of what seems to be going on.

For one matter, the story is being written about a woman's fantasies she's created in her mind over decades of her life. No one is actually getting pregnant. It's about the thrill of the risk in an imaginative situation. There is no need for biological realism. Also, my brother and his wife had their first child when they were both in their 40s. My cousin and his wife had two of their four kids when they were past 40.

I'm not your girl (sorry), but if you are thinking of pregnancy risk for your MC you might want to lower her age a little as conceiving naturally at that age would be unusual. The 'risk' therefore would only be minimal in her head and not something she would be likely to be overly scared of compared to the rest of what seems to be going on.
I have to agree with Libidipus - it's not that unusual for a woman to get pregnant in her 40s - especially these days when working women sometimes put off having a family until a bit later in life.

I've finished the story but would like to get a woman's perspective on the finished product. I've had a few replies when I was working, but they've yet to reply after several months.

Would really like a woman's perspective to avoid any cringe-levels you sometimes see when men writers write about women.

From what I understand, the story is written but not subited for posting until after the hoped for review by a female. If that's accurate, it seems to me that Libidpus might have more luck in the Editors Forum. In actuality, it's either an editor or a beta-reader that seems to be what is being looked for.

Back