National Emergency Declaration It Is...

Now comes the fun part. The Congressional Republicans have to go on record supporting this, when they cried foul w Obama. Hypocrisy that can be used in TV adds against them. You think he got nothing done in his first 2 years? Lol. Lame duck.

National Emergency,
Asshole breaking in and Occupying the Whitehouse!

Think this could work?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
I read that he signed the paperwork to declare an emergency. Of course, a ton of people are already filing lawsuits. He has said that he knows there will be lawsuits but that he expects this to eventually go to the Supreme Court which he expects to vote his way.

Of course, by then the dire emergency caused by hordes invading the border bringing in tons of drugs will be long over as the hordes will have had plenty of time to take over the country.

One of the places he wants to get his money from is the counternarcotics programs. How typical of him, take the money away from the program fighting what he says he wants to fight.

I invite everyone to look up what kind of power a president has when he declares a national emergency. Tapping into monies already appropriated by Congress is just the tip of the iceberg.

I invite everyone to look up what kind of power a president has when he declares a national emergency. Tapping into monies already appropriated by Congress is just the tip of the iceberg.

You want to think about power? Consider what happens when Martial Law is declared.

No courts.
No Constitutional Rights.
No Civil Rights.
Government representatives can be disbanded/arrested/detained indefinitely. Without charges.
Civilians can be arrested/detained indefinitely. Without charges.
Refusing to obey a direct order can result in immediate execution without trial.

There are other powers too. It's totally scary.

Did you know that Trump has declared 3 national emergencies since he took office. And NOT ONCE has he abused the powers given to his office in connection with any of those declarations.

Yet this thread is filled with whiners complaining that the act of declaring an emergency is lawless, when it's clearly not, and Trump is abusing his power because that's what Trump always does, even though he hasn't so far in similar circumstances.

it seems to me that the whole thing is nothing more than...

tenor.gif

You want to think about power? Consider what happens when Martial Law is declared.

No courts.
No Constitutional Rights.
No Civil Rights.
Government representatives can be disbanded/arrested/detained indefinitely. Without charges.
Civilians can be arrested/detained indefinitely. Without charges.
Refusing to obey a direct order can result in immediate execution without trial.

There are other powers too. It's totally scary.

Did you know that Trump has declared 3 national emergencies since he took office. And NOT ONCE has he abused the powers given to his office in connection with any of those declarations.

Yet this thread is filled with whiners complaining that the act of declaring an emergency is lawless, when it's clearly not, and Trump is abusing his power because that's what Trump always does, even though he hasn't so far in similar circumstances.

it seems to me that the whole thing is nothing more than...

:rolleyes:

30. Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election (September 12, 2018)

31. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Nicaragua (November 27, 2018)

source

So which of those appropriated $5 billion or so against the will of the house, the senate and the citizens of the US?

Just curious,

:rolleyes:

source

So which of those appropriated $5 billion or so against the will of the house, the senate and the citizens of the US?

Just curious,

The current declaration, made under the SAME laws which authorized the previous ones, will require the reallocation of already appropriated funds. This is AUTHORIZED by the SAME LAWS which also AUTHORIZED the prior declarations.

The existence of THOSE LAWS are "the will of" CONGRESS as a legislative body, not just the House of Representatives.

How many times do you have to be given this information that before it sinks into the concrete filling the interior of your skull?

The current declaration, made under the SAME laws which authorized the previous ones, will require the reallocation of already appropriated funds. This is AUTHORIZED by the SAME LAWS which also AUTHORIZED the prior declarations.

The existence of THOSE LAWS are "the will of" CONGRESS as a legislative body, not just the House of Representatives.

How many times do you have to be given this information that before it sinks into the concrete filling the interior of your skull?

And how long will it take to get it through your thick skull that this wall is going to cost dearly - and I don't mean money. It is not wanted. Congress couldn't get it passed. The American public isn't sitting by saying "golly gee this is swell".

Bloviate now. But this is not a good thing. And you defending it demonstrates just how short sighted and moronic you are.

I'm off to bed because there is no point in arguing with any of you. You just pile on mistaking volume for accuracy.

Ta.

Back