My situation

I am impressed. May I be informed of the school, major, etc.?

Hawking, Higgs, etc. we're not in a field adjacent to linguistics.

( . )( . )
Sorry, if I tell you anything more I run the risk of outing myself and putting my family in danger.

Who said they were in a field adjacent to linguistics? We refer to linguistics majors as fags in our field of expertise.

I am impressed. May I be informed of the school, major, etc.?

Hawking, Higgs, etc. we're not in a field adjacent to linguistics.

( . )( . )
It reminds me of the time when I was in Stephen Hawking's dimly lit study, surrounded by towering bookshelves filled with tomes on astrophysics and theoretical cosmology. I remember the room was bathed in the soft glow of antique desk lamps, casting warm pools of light on the worn wooden furniture. I miss our scholarly camaraderie and our profound connection and shared passion for unraveling the mysteries of the universe.

Now stop being such a nazi or my lawyer and the ADL will have you arrested.

You are incapable of communicating with anybody except in a tone of violent grievance.

I am alarmed by this.

It is inappropriate to subject anyone to this kind of sustained aggression.

I don't need to be reminded continually that the American education system has failed.

Against my better instincts I am already consulting with the FBI and the San Francisco Police about you.

We refer to online jerkoffs like you as Nazis in our field of expertise. You are clearly a cowardly individual unused to backing up his illiterate bleatings with reason and force.

You are a rabid dog.

( . )( . )

It reminds me of the time when I was in Stephen Hawking's dimly lit study, surrounded by towering bookshelves filled with tomes on astrophysics and theoretical cosmology. I remember the room was bathed in the soft glow of antique desk lamps, casting warm pools of light on the worn wooden furniture. I miss our scholarly camaraderie and our profound connection and shared passion for unraveling the mysteries of the universe.

Now stop being such a nazi or my lawyer and the ADL will have you arrested.
You don't have a lawyer. No attorney would represent a barking dog like you.

By all means, please let the Anti-Defamation League know about your concerns. They know my work from my past. When you call them ask for Kathy Ainsworth.

We refer to online masturbators as potential domestic terrorists in our field of expertise. It's amazing how many science and math dropouts become Nazis. Kaczynski, anyone?

If I believed those who say the chimpanzee [you] could communicate rationally with a human [me] I might spend a minute thinking about it.

Here is a volume important to Big Domme and therefore to me:
The Riddle of Gravitation: Revised and Updated Edition https://a.co/d/0pUGmUW

Thoughts? Don't get a headache.

What's your view of bologna? Right now I'm naked, playing... the harmonica. My fiddles are swollen... with music... not unlike two Crab Nebulae dipped in Louie Sauce.

Laying a huge bologna between two loaves of fresh Italian bread, i ease the doughy treat into my oven. It's covered with mascarpone. Can you cum?

/s/ Sexy Salome
Substitute Prostitute

Well, the mastectomy comment was because you had ( . ) instead of your usual ( . ) ( . ) in one of your posts. Also, switch to decaf
Why do you feel I am a person who merits no politeness or respect whatever?
reported the posting (twice) of a (claimed) 'real' member of the bar's name, address and phone number. all against Lit rules.
I am happy to see this.

If Lit rules prohibit me posting the name of my attorney at a time when I am subjected to the worst harassment I ever experienced, we have a problem.

In addition we have the phenomenon of Snot Nose Rory claiming Mr. Collins either does not exist or is incompetent. And you chime in, describing him as a "(claimed) 'real' member of the bar." So you are too weak brained to look it up on Google.

This is the heritage Wayne Collins represents:
Rebel Lawyer: Wayne Collins and the Defense of Japanese American Rights https://a.co/d/3zRvAow

You are unfit to clean his shoes.

All of you have reverted to a preadolescence in which two seconds on the playground outweighs years of effort and achievement.

Your problem is that you seek to survive in a society where literacy and competence are vanishing. This is your future:

( . )( . )

Last edited:
I don’t, but such a big projection suggests you’re at least a tad touchy.
People who misuse psychiatric vocabulary belong in dive bars, not on serious fora.

I am extremely touchy about being harassed online by overgrown children. I am a famous author who helped change many things about the world, especially about sex. That should count for something, but here on Planet Cuckoo's Nest nothing counts. Want some fries with that?

( . )( . )

Settling Accounts

RoryN posted a comment referring to me as supposedly having had a mastectomy.

Mastectomy? Anybody who derides my body is a Nazi. I haven't had any surgeries except a childhood tonsillectomy and a minor reconstruction of my cumdump. My boobies are mine, bestowed by the Goddess.

Why are RoryN and his gang so candid about their desire to cut me up?

I recently went through an ordeal of criminal harassment on this site.

The textual products of this gross experience have been posted.

Most of my harassers are typical Americans. Even when their discourse is extreme, their conduct is predictable.

There is an exception: the troglodyte who calls himself RoryN.

Meet RoryN. The one in the uniform:
Come and See (1985) - DISTURBING Church Scene (1080p HD)

I know you, Rory. The sickening giggle, the dead stare, the pale skin, the blubber belly. Of course you hate me.

I know your frozen heart. Your dumpster brain. You have no soul.

Many years ago i was like you. I was a political voyeur. I spied on people to use their secrets against them.

Then I read this:
The Great Terror: A Reassessment
I learned a lot about how the Stalinists killed people.

Eventually I grew close to Bob Conquest and worked with him, a signal honor.

His book isn't on line, but you don't read books.

This is on line:
https://www.marxists.org/archive/khrushchev/1956/02/24.htm

"When the fascist armies had actually invaded Soviet territory and military operations began, Moscow issued an order that German fire was not to be returned. Why? It was because Stalin, despite the self-evident facts, thought that the war had not yet started, that this was only a provocative action on the part of several undisciplined sections of the German Army, and that our reaction might serve as a reason for the Germans to begin the war."

You want to be a little Stalin.

I know you. Stalin called Trotsky a Nazi. You call me a man dressed as a woman. Your kind just can't leave others alone. You're the type that spent your childhood torturing animals. How do I know this? I don't know. I made it up. Just like you made up the charge that I was pretending to be trans.

Remember:
We've Only Just Begun
Don't worry. I am afraid of jail. You will be safe, little boy. Much safer than I ever was. Little boozhie coward living in a suburb and using a computer to mess with people of which you know nothing.

I'll admit you're original. Nobody IRL accuses me of faking being trans. You claimed that even my pix were lifted from someone else. Attached is a new one. Maybe 10% Photoshop but not catfish. Done by a GD for Madonna.

My treatment of you will be different. In international media I will discuss you as an exemplar of the corrupted American "left" -- a Nazi posing as a leftist. RandyRebecca described herself and you perfectly.

You are Communazis. Red fascists. You discredit the already degenerate American "left," which has nothing in common today with people like Wesley Everest, clip attached. The fellow worker died for you. But you never heard of him.

I hope you live to 100. I will protect you as I have protected many others. I want you to experience exquisitely being forgotten, irrelevant, disregarded. With no trans hos to make you happy.

Check this out. Chud.
Contribution to a Bibliography of Anti-Soviet Thought
https://www.islamicpluralism.org/2672/bibliography-of-anti-soviet-books

( ' )( ' )
I.e. my boobies when I lie on my back.
Good morning all.

May I suggest respectfully that fine American young people should consider their mental condition and choose their battles wisely?

Take a look at this lovely creature. A long time ago I published a prose poem about the fate of a young woman who decides she wants sex with a mountain lion.

Have a nice day, everybody!

Your actions words and images are not of the path to me.

Repent while you have a chance.

You may not enjoy eventual redemption.

Your actions words and images are not of the path to me.

Repent while you have a chance.

You may not enjoy eventual redemption.
I'll take my chances, panhandler. You don't know Jesus from Jujyfruit. Wanna debate scripture? I'll post on that today. Wear a cup, hillbilly.
I don’t, but such a big projection suggests you’re at least a tad touchy.

It's great to see this performance alt's act isn't fooling anyone. (Then again, it's pretty obvious.)

Denigrating trans people is chickenshit and wrong.

I'm very happy to have exposed this one early. 😘

There are many wonderful Trans & Trans-friendly members @ Lit. I know a few personally.

You might want to ask yourself why they're not backing you up in here.

It speaks volumes.

🙂
Good morning, Dead Man Walking.
This is not a threat.
The attorney whose name I posted here out of legitimate concern for my safety, can explain to you what has happened here.
I intend to use this incident to change how the internet works.

I brought the Russians under the microscope. Then the Shrinks. Then the Saudis. Then the Israel Lobby. Be happy. You're in excellent company.

I am your worst nightmare: a CIA/Mossad figure who came out as trans. Think about it. If you can indeed think.

You played a high-stakes game.

You thought your algorithm for Lit users would detect fakes.

You didn't think that IRL unexpected things happen.

You had the unspeakable nerve to defame me online, in a textbook set of examples of libel: reckless disregard for the truth aggravated by unrestrained malice.

You fostered the claim that I, who had studied and written on my reality in ways you cannot imagine, was an incel pretending to be trans for MAGA.

Your mouth wrote a huge check your ass can never cash.

Really, get offline and get a fucking job.

You and you:

https://youtu.be/d160GSGtPxY?si=QF_1o-kHtT5gOqWU

Your education begins now, dickhead.

https://youtu.be/KQPje_6CENI?si=zxeSvkJ_OZ8Q5V1X

Just so you know, I came on Lit for personal reasons. Not to groom young transwomen.

( . )( . )

You don't have a lawyer. No attorney would represent a barking dog like you.

By all means, please let the Anti-Defamation League know about your concerns. They know my work from my past. When you call them ask for Kathy Ainsworth.

We refer to online masturbators as potential domestic terrorists in our field of expertise. It's amazing how many science and math dropouts become Nazis. Kaczynski, anyone?

If I believed those who say the chimpanzee [you] could communicate rationally with a human [me] I might spend a minute thinking about it.

Here is a volume important to Big Domme and therefore to me:
The Riddle of Gravitation: Revised and Updated Edition https://a.co/d/0pUGmUW

Thoughts? Don't get a headache.

What's your view of bologna? Right now I'm naked, playing... the harmonica. My fiddles are swollen... with music... not unlike two Crab Nebulae dipped in Louie Sauce.

Laying a huge bologna between two loaves of fresh Italian bread, i ease the doughy treat into my oven. It's covered with mascarpone. Can you cum?

/s/ Sexy Salome
Substitute Prostitute
You've done it now, Steve. My lawyer has contacted the FBI, CIA, ADL and the YMCA about you and your nazi friends. I personally contacted your psychiatrist and they would like you to call them ASAP. They are worried because you are slipping into another manic episode of psychosis and we all remember what happened the last time this happened. Your family is worried about you.

So funny. Which psychiatist? I forgot their name.
( . )( . )

You've done it now, Steve. My lawyer has contacted the FBI, CIA, ADL and the YMCA about you and your nazi friends. I personally contacted your psychiatrist and they would like you to call them ASAP. They are worried because you are slipping into another manic episode of psychosis and we all remember what happened the last time this happened. Your family is worried about yo

No, no, no.

Impostor? I thought you and the rest of the Literotica Gestapo had decided that i am a Trumpist old man in a basement pretending to be trans to attack transfolk. What happened, Stalinito? Or is it Hitlerella?

Honey, this wasn't FAFO by you. I set you you up to expose you and SaintAnn as exemplars of intolerance on a site claiming to be against intolerance. You walked into my trap like Trump in Moscow.

I said you are morally dead. You are. You are walking to, at best, a job teaching remedial English. At worst, the truth of what you are and what you did will surprise and dismay you.

I was away from you for a few days, because unlike you i have real work IRL. A string of men had me, i may get married, and i am directing a team of Americans tracking a Russian agent.

I'll make it up to you, sweetheart. I'll give you a blowjob that will make you think YOU are an impostor.

Dance, puppet!

( ' )( ' )

Back