More Female EQUALITY! Yay!

BobBalouski

Literotica Guru
My nuclear physicist daughter just emailed me the link below, with a note:

I am so blessed you taught me long ago that equality with men isn't necessarily a good thing. :heart:

Mich. Model Shoots Her Husband and Adult Children Before Turning the Gun on Herself

Friends of a Michigan woman, who shot and killed her family before turning the gun on herself, say they are shocked.

“I couldn’t believe it,” longtime friend Joyce Taylor told the Detroit Free Press of 45-year-old Lauren Stuart fatally shooting herself and her family in what police have declared a murder-suicide. “I just couldn’t believe it.”

Lauren and her family were found dead in their Keego Harbor home Friday after a concerned relative called the police and requested a welfare check, police said in a news release.

Upon arrival, authorities discovered four bodies in the home that have since been identified as belonging to Lauren, husband Daniel, 47, and their two adult children: Steven, 27, and Bethany 24, the news release states.

Both of Lauren’s children were in college, according to the Free Press. David was a data solutions architect for the University of Michigan’s Center for Integrative Research in Critical Care, according to Michigan Daily.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mich-model-shoots-her-husband-030519815.html

Salvating now with glee waiting for all the "experts" to start expounding on what Lauren Sturart and Nikolas Cruz have in common...

Lauren had the decency to take her own life and not be a tax payer burden for the rest of her life like Cruz will be.

Lauren had the decency to take her own life and not be a tax payer burden for the rest of her life like Cruz will be.

Reads like you relish the thought of personally icing him - would you do that if you were completely free to?

I believe what you're looking for is they both needed some kind of psychological help.

I believe what you're looking for is they both needed some kind of psychological help.

No, I'm not actually "looking for" anything other than what I specifically posted I was waiting for...

And, thanks again for your "expert" analysis!

Reads like you relish the thought of personally icing him - would you do that if you were completely free to?

Short of someone threatening my family or me personally I don't know that I could just kill someone. Wouldn't mind beating the snot out of him though,

Back