Mischief Makers (officially open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day is going ok.
Still no word on any of my RPs idea.
Hope everyone else is having a good day!

My son is sick so it's not gone the way I wanted but at least the yard work is done (and the ground hog didn't taunt me during the process).

Going to skip swim practice tonight so that will be one less thing to worry about, but I still need to figure out how to get to the grocery store. Hoping either one of my parents or a brother can hang out at my house while I make a quick trip. Don't want to drag him around when his tummy has been sore.

Oh dear... Doesn't look like you're having a good day, RJ. Sometimes stories go best when you take a wee break from them.

I wish I could. Stupid thing has gone hot on every ch and they want more story now. I'm trying to figure out all these twists and turns in the story now to actually make it one, instead of the wank and spank fluff it was supposed to be. I only intended 5-7 chs and done, but I'm cranking away on 12 and just submitted 10, so I have a one ch buffer to keep up @10k+ a ch. stupid fucking stories, lol.:mad::D

Supply and demand, RJ... Keep 'em waiting at least once and it'll get even more popular.

What bday thread, RJ? I don't wander around the boards much. SRP and FS' thread are really the only places I go.

Didja get past your spooky noodling RJ or are you taking a break?

I'm deep into a wicked twist in the plot and trying to make it gel with what I wrote already. It'll be great if I can pull it off, or it'll bomb horribly and I'll have to rewrite it differently. I trying not to bomb, lol

I have to commit a mortal sin in a lesbian story and introduce cock into it, but it's the only way to save the girls from the dominant lesbian succubus turning them all into her cum slaves. It either makes it or breaks it. Stupid stories. :D

*Hangs out and waits to see if the planned RPs and their partners, will ever get past the planning stage. And it's only stuck in the planning stage because, people just disappear and never return! And no, I know Real Life Comes first, but it just happens to be often for me lately I just can't seem to catch a break here on Lit for a RP.*

So all caught up then Angelz?

I'm sorry to hear that, amc... Don't lose hope...I'm sure something will gel.

Sadly no... I have one more to go but allowed myself to be distracted tonight. Will have to grovel prettily to my partner to make it up to him. :eek:

Good luck with that then.

But yeah was talking with someone who seemed really into a idea we had going, but has been gone a few days now.
So who knows.

And I am sure your posts have been wonderful so I'm sure you don't have much to worry about for your RPs =D

Sorry hon. Son woke up and need to get him back to sleep.

Hope to see you tomorrow :rose:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back