Might need some help here

DreamDesire

Virgin
:confused:I have what I think is a dodgy fantasy and I really want to try it but I don't know if I should.Any one think they can help?

well you are going to have to say something about it before anybody knows if they can help.

ok, basically i keep imagining im cheating with someone well endowed when my partner comes home and they join in so its dp and insemination. Bit much?hahah

ok, basically i keep imagining im cheating with someone well endowed when my partner comes home and they join in so its dp and insemination. Bit much?hahah

Some fantasies are better left as fantasies, but can be a fun role play if your partner is into it. Raising someone else's kid might not be your partner's idea of how he wants to spend his life (not to mention finding you in bed with another man)..

I had no idea that a "dodgy fantasy" was a DP or cheat on your man fetish.

would dp not be "dodgy to one woman but not to another?

i think it may be the "getting caught" rather tahn the cheating taht is turning her on?

I think it's a perfectly reasonable fantasy. But I think this particular one is unrealistic if you actually want your partner to catch you at it and then join in. If you have anything like a tradtional relationship (as opposed to an open one or supremely kinky one) he will most likely not react favourably. Instead of him joining in and DPing you sort of thing, it will more likely be a him calling you a bitch, storming out and not seeing you ever again sort of thing. Obviously I don't know him so maybe I shouldn't assume how he will react, but I doubt it will be good.

I think the way to approach this is to talk about it first, but very carefully. Once you've expressed that you'd like to explore this fantasy (and maybe reassure him that it's not about bringing another man into it, it's more about HIM catch you that's the turn on) talk about role playing the scene and see how he feels about that.

I think that's the only sane way to go, but only you can judge if he's likely to be ok with it or not.

Good luck.

would dp not be "dodgy to one woman but not to another?

i think it may be the "getting caught" rather tahn the cheating taht is turning her on?

I have no clue. I don't know what "dodgy" is. However, "getting caught" cheating is, in fact, still cheating. So, if someone has a fetish for getting caught, I'll admit that's odd to me. It would be the end of most relationships.

Back