Married man for affair (online or irl)

DaddyJames

Experienced
I've posted several personals on here over the past couple of years and I have met some wonderful women on here. Some have led to longer-term online friendships and others have petered out rather quickly. But only a couple have led to anything close to what I truly desire.

I will say upfront that I am a married man with a wife that I love but who does not meet my needs anymore...either sexually or even emotionally. I am not in a position to leave her (and I'm not even sure I want to), but I need something more. I need to feel desired. I want someone who inspires my passions and inflames my desires. I want someone who wants to bring me pleasure as much as I want to bring her pleasure. I want someone who has a bit of kink and adventure.

I don't really care about age or marital status. As for looks, I have a wide range of shapes and sizes that I like, so message me and we can just see where things go. If you like bearded, 40-something, married, Harry Potter loving, musical, horny, kinky, kind men with a hairy, thin dad bod, then maybe I'm the one for you.

PM me and let's see where this goes.

James

Back