manchin, Schumer announce climate/prescriptions deal to come before Senate

I've mostly switched to battery tools and a battery lawn mower for some use, but I ain't buyin' no buzzmobile.

Where I disagree is that no one ever really believed the tax cut would "raise wages and spur hiring." It did exactly what everyone, proponents and critics, knew ahead of time that it would do.

This is the corrupt and economically useless system that Sinema has chosen to set her career on fire defending, for whatever reason.

And as I said elsewhere, how pathetic is it that a man in his late 80s is complaining about having a job that sometimes takes him away from his family (and is asking for six more years of it besides)? Retire, you dumb hayseed.

Regardless of what way you vote no one should trust Manchin. he holds up a vote, claims its because he's looking out for the people...the dems have to give him something, then suddenly everything is okay. Repeat, repeat, repeat. His only interests are his own.

Regardless of what way you vote no one should trust Manchin. he holds up a vote, claims its because he's looking out for the people...the dems have to give him something, then suddenly everything is okay. Repeat, repeat, repeat. His only interests are his own.
He's a Democrat and he's voted for a Democratic bill.

Sorry bout your feels
You should worry about your own untrustworthy folks like Graham

I wonder how these two bills stack up against the former guys legacy.
I wonder what it would be like for someone like you to go ten seconds without talking about Trump. If your wife ever wants sex again, she might have to wear a Maga hat to get you revved up.

Sorry bout your feels
First off, he's been a thorn in the side of the democrats and only gives when he gets. He hold the party hostage over and over.
But you're a typical lemming who is so brainwashed you don't care, then of course have to squeal about someone we're not talking about.

Can't be easy sucking party cock 24/7

First off, he's been a thorn in the side of the democrats and only gives when he gets. He hold the party hostage over and over.
But you're a typical lemming who is so brainwashed you don't care, then of course have to squeal about someone we're not talking about.

Can't be easy sucking party cock 24/7
I don't have any illusions as to who he is.

He voted for this recent few bills, which worked well for the party.

You guys vote out those who support your policies.

pro-SALT dems signal their support for the bill's passage in the House
Both New Jersey Reps. Mikie Sherrill and Josh Gottheimer — who insisted “no SALT, no deal” on previous spending packages — expressed support on Sunday for the Inflation Reduction because it does not affect personal income tax rates or raise taxes on their constituents.

“We all know how high the cost of living is in Northern New Jersey. I ran for Congress to tackle those costs on behalf of the people of the 11th Congressional District. That’s exactly why I’m voting for the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022,” Sherrill said in a statement. “Because this legislation does not raise taxes on families in my district, but in fact significantly lowers their costs, I will be voting for it.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=a3e25212ec6b4a469805e4dc681770f1

Skepticism about Manchin based on his track record was to be expected. But he came through on this one.

I wonder what it would be like for someone like you to go ten seconds without talking about Trump. If your wife ever wants sex again, she might have to wear a Maga hat to get you revved up.
I wondered who’d get triggreed. 😎😄

Sorry bout your feels
Get a grip The only trustworthy members of Congress are the eight or nine that don’t take corporate money.! Everyone else should be drug out by the collar and never allowed back in. Slightly better than ongoing criminal enterprise it doesn’t fucking cut it.

Joe and Pearl Clutcher don’t have enough integrity between them to fill a thimble. Like The party matters when it comes to scoundrels like this? Please you come off like you’re advocating the Democrats are quality government. I’m done voting against people as necessary Democrat. I’m voting #GreenVarneyUntilSomebodyElsThe party matters when it comes to scoundrels like this? Please you come off like you’re advocating the Democrats are quality government. I’m done voting against people as necessary Democrat. I’m voting #Green!

so... if republicans do add enough votes to cap insulin when Schumer reintroduces that after the fall break, will that get added to the signed bill or will it be a stand-alone?
It would have to be standalone or maybe as an amendment after the fact.

It would have to be standalone or maybe as an amendment after the fact.
thanks.. so, just trying to understand how this works here: if they vote to waive the parliamentarian decision, and agree on the insulin cap, would it then have to proceed through another round of votes in order to be accepted as an amendment or would that be an automatic move?

Back