Making up cocktail names

This isn’t terribly creative but it was fun. From my college days: The 2:37 Smash. A bunch of fruit, ice and vodka in a blender. The 2:37 is the exact time you made it, so every batch had a different name. The next one was 3:15 Smash and so on.

@StillStunned Do you reckon the next phase in that was Fireball?
Fireball seems far too sophisticated compared with the other stuff. I think it was called Gold Strike here.
My old roommate once told me about how he drank most of a whole bottle of it (he was a big guy) in college and then stood up, realized he was completely drunk and maybe in a bit of trouble, and then went to vomiting. Fast forward a few years later, he was entertaining a young woman who bought lube - cinnamon flavored. He tried to ignore it. At some point, he decided to go down on her and that fake cinnamon flavor overwhelmed him and he started gagging. The relationship did not work out.
That's both tragic and hilarious. Not being personally involved, I'm leaning more towards hilarious.

If you wanted to make a drinking game, you could have whoever finished their Smash first make the next batch and everyone try to be next up. That way, by the time you work through a 20-minute period, everyone is smashed.
This isn’t terribly creative but it was fun. From my college days: The 2:37 Smash. A bunch of fruit, ice and vodka in a blender. The 2:37 is the exact time you made it, so every batch had a different name. The next one was 3:15 Smash and so on.

Back