Loving wives subjects seems to be mostly cuck related anymore?

tazmun

Virgin
I will admit that most of the authors are good about warning us, but the sheer amount of content that is cuck related anymore to click through in Loving Wifes is disappointing to me. Would there be any love or interest for a new group just for Cucks or maybe the name Loving Wife’s is misleading for those of us looking for BTB or hardcore revenge. I don’t think most of us are interested in our wives being loving to anybody else that fit the category I’m describing. So just tossing the idea out not trying to make anybody angry or insult anybody. I also don’t know where this question should be posted so my apologies if I’m wrong here and feel free to move it to the appropriate category.

I think you have something here tazmun, the category 'Loving Wives' is a bit too ironic when it comes to the kind of story you describe. My own particular liking is for stories which would fit into a category called "Forbidden Fruit", or the taking of that which you are not supposed to have. I suppose cheating wives would also cover a lot of ground, but the genre shouldn't be limited to just one sex, and maybe tags can help identify. However I find tags searches rarely bring up all possibilities so having a separate category would be far better.

I personally really get tired of the poorly written BTB crap, 70% of which did not need to be BTB, and 50% that definitely shouldn't be. Much of the issue has to do with how the husbands are portrayed. Like little boys throwing a temper tantrum because someone played with their favorite toy, and then running away and hiding. That is not how real men react or think.

The BTB'ers need to have their own little place where they can incel all they want, and quit trolling relationships that aren't as you think they should be.

And they can beat their meat over the thought of stoning those cheating sluts to death

Last edited:
There are MSM articles lately about how women should take lovers and their men should encourage it for the sake of their marriages. Never underestimate the power these stories have on many people.

Back