Looking for some stories

JisKing98

Virgin
Hi I’m looking for two stories I read awhile back to reread them again cause they was goo(imo). I don’t know if I should be posting the request here or in another category so if I have to move this elsewhere just let me know.
So both stories was in the incest story section:
So story number one was about how society took on this female empowerment thing over guys but it wasn’t really the main focus. It focused on a guy who was trying to navigate the new world and how he was really smart with numbers. The first problem he had to deal with was a bossy female who liked to dominate him even though he didn’t enjoy it. So he asked his sister to play along as his girlfriend to fake his mother dying before the female boss relented and never bothered the guy again. Then it descended into sis/bro stuff before the other older sister and eventually the cousin joined in after discovering. I’ve been searching for this story for years before I ever made this account.
The second story I read it like a month ago. This story started a new type of story I’m enjoying reading with is walking in on a family doing it with another family member and the initial reaction eventually going from scalding max to curiosity to joining in. So this story is about how the son of the family walked in on the family orgy in the basement (father,sister,uncle,aunt,male cousin,mom). He’s disgusting but instead of breaking it up at first, he instead plans out how to make his escape from the house. After which he then breaks it, storms off, then acts like he ran from the house only to come back, get his backpack and stay at his friends house. The opening scene of the story takes place with the mom coming to get him as well as explain everything to him. Thus slowly begins his curiosity and eventually joining in.
I just made this account which is why I never favorited them before. If I need to move this thread just let me know.
Thank you for any help :)

I don't know those, but having you describe them reminded me of an old story about a how a poster would come to the general board to describe the last story that they wanted to in order to get off on the idea that other people know what they were wanking to.

I think it was in the exhibitionism section.

I don't know those, but having you describe them reminded me of an old story about a how a poster would come to the general board to describe the last story that they wanted to in order to get off on the idea that other people know what they were wanking to.

This is my favorite story!!

Didn’t even think that was a kink/fetish. TIL.

Hi I’m looking for two stories I read awhile back to reread them again cause they was goo(imo). I don’t know if I should be posting the request here or in another category so if I have to move this elsewhere just let me know.
So both stories was in the incest story section:
So story number one was about how society took on this female empowerment thing over guys but it wasn’t really the main focus. It focused on a guy who was trying to navigate the new world and how he was really smart with numbers. The first problem he had to deal with was a bossy female who liked to dominate him even though he didn’t enjoy it. So he asked his sister to play along as his girlfriend to fake his mother dying before the female boss relented and never bothered the guy again. Then it descended into sis/bro stuff before the other older sister and eventually the cousin joined in after discovering. I’ve been searching for this story for years before I ever made this account.
The second story I read it like a month ago. This story started a new type of story I’m enjoying reading with is walking in on a family doing it with another family member and the initial reaction eventually going from scalding max to curiosity to joining in. So this story is about how the son of the family walked in on the family orgy in the basement (father,sister,uncle,aunt,male cousin,mom). He’s disgusting but instead of breaking it up at first, he instead plans out how to make his escape from the house. After which he then breaks it, storms off, then acts like he ran from the house only to come back, get his backpack and stay at his friends house. The opening scene of the story takes place with the mom coming to get him as well as explain everything to him. Thus slowly begins his curiosity and eventually joining in.
I just made this account which is why I never favorited them before. If I need to move this thread just let me know.
Thank you for any help :)
Don't know about the first story. But the second story is called 'The Outsider' by AlternativeAnon.

Back