Looking for reciprocal beta reader

TheRedChamber

Apprentice
I've posted quite a few stories over the past year in a wide variety of catagories. I'm looking to approach things more professionally and am seeking beta readers. Generally, I find these things are likely to work better if both of us are getting something in return, so am happy to read your stories in return. You can see from my profile that I regularly post fairly detailed feedback for stories that are already posted and would ideally like to have something of similar length for my own stories. There will usually no be no particular time pressure for feedback (exception might be competitions, but no are currently coming up and that can be discussed as and when).

First story is 7k words and in the BDSM catagory, though nothing extreme. PM or reply if interested. I'm happy to read practically any category of story.

Hello! I have interest in being a fellow Beta Reader. I will send coordinating details via PM. But I think having another author or two joining the co-op might be of value, so I will leave this thread open.

My story I will be sending is a bit longer at 8.5k and is probably best categorized in Erotic Couplings.

If you both need another one to join in, I would be happy to help. Proof-/betaread for a colorful bouquet of authors on Lit before.

Whenever I am in-between posting chapters, I sort of let them sit for a while, so I can come back at them later with fresh eyes. During that 'fallow' period, I'd be more than happy to help beta read for someone.

My current work is a bit, shall we say 'involved', and is sometimes not something you can just 'jump into midstream'.

Such is the price for writing big world-building projects! ;)

But I quite often do have specific questions, so it would be nice to get outside opinions on them. Add me to your list of people willing to look over whole or partial scenes. I can handle most all subjects for the short term, but I do obviously have my favorites!

TheRescuer/Sextified

Happy to read anything of yours, though may not have time at any particular moment. 7k of BDSM would be manageable.

Back