Looking for feedback on "A Receptacle for His Seed"

EH_MILLER

Writer
Hi all!
First time forum poster.
I would very much appreciate feedback on my newish story here: https://literotica.com/s/a-receptacle-for-his-seed-ch-03
At the moment there are three chapters available.
I know many folks think they are getting downvoted by mean trolls, etc... and I don't beleive that, but I also wonder what I many be doing wrong, as this story is getting some eyes on it, but the score is below 4.
My guess is that it is not BDSM enough, or I've somehow turned people off in some way that I don't understand.
Thank you for your thoughts.
EH Miller

She mock curtsying, thinking about how her zipped up pink petticoat covered the cleavage of her cum stained tight black dress, and what all the proper people would think if she happened to unzip here and now, telling everyone around her she was nothing but a wanton whire.
I don't understand how a petticoat would cover cleavage or why it would be worn over a dress.

I don't understand how a petticoat would cover cleavage or why it would be worn over a dress.
Good point. I was thinking of a different piece of clothing. Now I'm seeing some major spelling and other errors as well.

I read enough to see where you were coming from. Alinax pointed out an early problem, and you know about the typos and misspellings. A lot of readers will gloss over those without a problem.

I thought the story was certainly hot enough, but it's short. Readers reward longer stories with higher scores. The score you have now isn't bad for such short story.

Back