Looking for a specific Mom/Son nudist story in a cabin or lake house

tempnobody2

Virgin
As the title says, the story I'm looking for is a Mom/Son story that happens in a cabin or lake house. This story has only three characters: the son, the mom and the mom's friend; but the mom's friend doesn't participate sexually, just the mom and the son. The three of them goes to the cabin/lake house to spend some holidays or vacation, and from the beginning they agree with a rule that says that they always must be naked while inside the house. Because some unexpected work call, the friend's mom has to be absent for a while, and it's during her absence that the mom and son engages on their incest activities.

I had that story saved on my favorites list but it seems the author unfortunately deleted his account. I'm not sure why he did that, and if it is to sell his work in an ebook, that's ok, I'm willing to buy this story. But pls, if anyone knows how to find it I'd be extremely grateful.

I thought I knew the story you were talking about until you said that the third character was the mom's friend. Up until that point, I thought it was one of scouries' stories, but I don't think they have a story about a mom/son/mom's friend story. All of scouries' stories involve family love and nudism.

Back