Looking for a seductive and sensual Domme

YoungToy

Really Really Experienced
After plenty of playing around, I've realized that there is nothing like a powerful, yet sensual, Domme. An older woman who knows what she desires and knows how to take it. One who knows how to wrap her play thing around her finger until he breaks and is engulfed in pleasure. Maybe its the power dynamic or roleplay or being able to forget about life for a bit, but the desire is always there.

I've been around this website for a long time, and life has been changing rapidly. Work consumes a lot of my time, but my sex drive remains and I want to enjoy it all. Sometimes I feel dominant, but lately I want to be submissive to an intelligent and knowledgeable woman. Partly to learn who they are, partly to enjoy them, and partly to have someone to converse with. Along those lines, this is the internet, so privacy is a strong concern. I have no desire to take away from your real life and don't want to interfere. I'm also pretty private in that regards.

To clear the air of a few things:
No, I don't want a male Dom. Yes, I am sure.
I will not be clicking any random links or sending you money.
You'll probably never see my face in a picture.

Again, private, but so fucking wanting. Hopefully, this will appeal to a woman who is hunting for the same thing. My PMs are always open and I look forward to worshiping your lovely body and mind.

Thank you all for the messages if encouragement and more. I definitely know that sensual and gentle Femdom is much preferred for my taste, but still looking.

Back